Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 04-25-2017, 12:43 PM   #1981
VindictvePotato
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecktechs View Post
Awesome, thanks for the update! Any solid estimates on when they will actually be shipping to collectors?
Hey Geck, are you collecting street fighter as well?
VindictvePotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 12:56 PM   #1982
Gecktechs
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amloprinzi View Post
I don't have an exact date yet, I'm sure once Erick finishes the newsletter he is working on it will have that information. If I find out sooner I will let everyone know.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VindictvePotato View Post
Hey Geck, are you collecting street fighter as well?
Ryu will be my first ever SF piece. Not really a huge SF fan, but Ericks sculpt on this is amazing. I wanted to support his company too.
Gecktechs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 01:40 PM   #1983
VindictvePotato
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Thanks!

Ryu will be my first ever SF piece. Not really a huge SF fan, but Ericks sculpt on this is amazing. I wanted to support his company too.
Good choice and perfect time to jump in. From the pictures this is going to be the most honest depiction of the OG character.
VindictvePotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 02:08 PM   #1984
amloprinzi
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Thanks!

You're welcome, thank you for your support. Really everyone here on the fourms who support this company. Thank you everyone for taking a chance and putting your faith into this company and Erick.

He is really appreciative of everyone support. It was a learning process for Erick. Some obstacles to over come, but he will be better next time and the releases should go smoother.
amloprinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 02:37 PM   #1985
CreativeArtFan
Fantastic Four

"taking a chance and putting your faith into this company and Erick" This . I found out about the Prototypez website though this forum and when I saw Ryu there were no questions whatsoever.
CreativeArtFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 03:24 PM   #1986
Gecktechs

Quote:
You're welcome, thank you for your support. Really everyone here on the fourms who support this company. Thank you everyone for taking a chance and putting your faith into this company and Erick.

He is really appreciative of everyone support. It was a learning process for Erick. Some obstacles to over come, but he will be better next time and the releases should go smoother.
No thanks needed, it's my pleasure. I'm fairly new this hobby (it's only been about 2 years for me) but the minute I saw Erick's work, I fell in love. He has a unique style of sculpting that really speaks to my tastes. I also follow him on Facebook and from what I see, he's a very humble, motivated, and hard working guy. Always hungry to learn more and aways trying to perfect his craft. I respect that kind of work ethic and I don't mind supporting someone whos grinding to live their dream. Especially when I really like their work.. PLUS he's Spanish lol. I gotta support my people. As a New York born hispanic, it makes me proud to see one of my own as one of the biggest names in the industry. Not turning this into a race convo either, because Jerry Macalusso is another one of my favorites. Just sharing my thoughts. Anyway, looking forward to Ryu and I'm even more pumped to see what he does with Marvel in his 1/6 line!! Thanks for keeping us updated!
Old 04-25-2017, 03:50 PM   #1987
amloprinzi

Quote:
No thanks needed, it's my pleasure. I'm fairly new this hobby (it's only been about 2 years for me) but the minute I saw Erick's work, I fell in love. He has a unique style of sculpting that really speaks to my tastes. I also follow him on Facebook and from what I see, he's a very humble, motivated, and hard working guy. Always hungry to learn more and aways trying to perfect his craft. I respect that kind of work ethic and I don't mind supporting someone whos grinding to live their dream. Especially when I really like their work.. PLUS he's Spanish lol. I gotta support my people. As a New York born hispanic, it makes me proud to see one of my own as one of the biggest names in the industry. Not turning this into a race convo either, because Jerry Macalusso is another one of my favorites. Just sharing my thoughts. Anyway, looking forward to Ryu and I'm even more pumped to see what he does with Marvel in his 1/6 line!! Thanks for keeping us updated!
Exactly, he is an amazing person. Turning his passion into a business. He has come a long way over the years.
The Marvel line everyone is excited for, but there are still a lot of street fighter characters to come as well.

I do my best to keep everyone up to date. Sometimes it's nice to see Erick come in and answer people's questions and concerns as well.
Old 04-25-2017, 04:33 PM   #1988
Gecktechs

Quote:
Exactly, he is an amazing person. Turning his passion into a business. He has come a long way over the years.
The Marvel line everyone is excited for, but there are still a lot of street fighter characters to come as well.

I do my best to keep everyone up to date. Sometimes it's nice to see Erick come in and answer people's questions and concerns as well.
Absolutely. I really feel like he's gonna change the game. Making collectibles the way they SHOULD be. Rare, AFFORDABLE, and beautiful. He went the extra mile with Ryu - I hope he sticks to his guns and continues that with everything he does.
Old 04-26-2017, 01:57 PM   #1989
amloprinzi

Quote:
Absolutely. I really feel like he's gonna change the game. Making collectibles the way they SHOULD be. Rare, AFFORDABLE, and beautiful. He went the extra mile with Ryu - I hope he sticks to his guns and continues that with everything he does.
Definitely, there is so much in store for everyone. A lot of amazing statues to come in the future.
Old 05-01-2017, 07:11 PM   #1990
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeArtFan View Post
"taking a chance and putting your faith into this company and Erick" This . I found out about the Prototypez website though this forum and when I saw Ryu there were no questions whatsoever.
Thank you!
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote