Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Leave it to the Professionals Please > Erick Sosa

Old 07-22-2011, 04:01 PM   #11
schnurzdihurz
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

very sexy, super good face, like jumping out a comic book page. cool name. one of the best figures (and girl) ive seen here in a while.

what i find negative: id change her stand on the base, to a half foot width to her left.
the base itself is too usual and boring, should be pepped up with some letters at very least, if the base design itself wont be changed.
also maybe giving her one or two more different color accents to the body or the arm. looks all too uniquely black/dark by looking at.
and yes, giving her some more reddish skin tones here and there would make her more alive.
schnurzdihurz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 04:18 PM   #12
mufizal
The X-Men

EJNFDGFEgrdkyd,jcjh,ffgufjyjhcmc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mufizal
mufizal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 04:33 PM   #13
Veritas
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnurzdihurz View Post
very sexy, super good face, like jumping out a comic book page. cool name. one of the best figures (and girl) ive seen here in a while.

what i find negative: id change her stand on the base, to a half foot width to her left.
the base itself is too usual and boring, should be pepped up with some letters at very least, if the base design itself wont be changed.
also maybe giving her one or two more different color accents to the body or the arm. looks all too uniquely black/dark by looking at.
and yes, giving her some more reddish skin tones here and there would make her more alive.
Those are good comments- I think Erick said that this won't be the base for it. and I agree that the arm has far too much detail to keep the colors so limited... I'm looking foreward to seeing what some of the incredible painters on here are going to do with that!
That being said Erick's on something if he expects us to believe that this is his first airbrush paintjob...!
Veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:16 PM   #14
bruhaha69
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Awesome sculpt. Pretty face, hot body, badass arm
bruhaha69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:44 PM   #15
armitage
Kindly Asked To Leave

Beautiful.
armitage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 10:57 PM   #16
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
Those are good comments- I think Erick said that this won't be the base for it. and I agree that the arm has far too much detail to keep the colors so limited... I'm looking foreward to seeing what some of the incredible painters on here are going to do with that!
That being said Erick's on something if he expects us to believe that this is his first airbrush paintjob...!
Agreed 100% , I literally had to finish this 10 minutes before leaving for the con. Base is not what I am using, and the colors are all too similar, so I agree need to spice it up with different tones to her suit.
Arm is staying that way, alien may be finessed with some other colors.
Thank you for your feedback, now I am off to bed again!
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 10:59 PM   #17
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
Lol! (thank you )I promise you, I had never touched an airbrush before, Cleo paints all the stuff for Koto, I just guide her, somehow I seem to know how to mix and match colors etc... but all I painted were faces... this is a different thing, I have gained more respect for people like Danno and other painters
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 07:48 AM   #18
HairyAsHell
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Awesome as always. One thing that bothers me is her pupils. I feel they are pointing a bit too upwards. Other than that... bloody good!
HairyAsHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 07:50 AM   #19
HairyAsHell
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

And oh yeah... I agree that the paint on the arm can reveal the details more (do some justice on that crazy details you did), but who am I to complain, I myself couldnt do a better job lol.
HairyAsHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 08:30 AM   #20
Badgeru
Frackin!

I'm getting kinda tired of writing awesome all the time... seriously do something that looks like trash, just for the sake "practicing my bashing English"...

Awesome Erick... Like Always!
Badgeru is offline   Reply With Quote