Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-21-2020, 02:00 AM   #131
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

I'm fine with an additional chance at codes. If it was instead of, ok that would suck, but more codes, why not?
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 02:34 AM   #132
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
FYI, posted in their FB group:

Hey all! Here's your guide to the new email reward code drops for Spooktacular, just in case anyone has questions.
1. These new email reward code drops are IN ADDITION to regular random code drops that we always do, not instead of them. Codes will still drop all over the place at any time!
2. At random times, at any point during Spooktacular, a random number of people will be selected to receive a random number of reward points.
3. It could be 2,000 people, it could be 100 people, it could be 5 people... it's random!
4. The code value might be $1, maybe $10, maybe $100... you never know!
5. Each person selected for a code drop will get a unique code that can only be redeemed by one person. If you get a code and you share it, and someone else uses it before you... you won't get that code!
6. You could get selected for a code every time or never. It's completely random. If you never get picked, blame technology.
7. Once a code goes out by email, you do have a limited time to claim it, but that time is a few hours from the time it went out.
8. Sometimes it won't be a reward code. Sometimes it will be an exclusive giveaway opportunity. You'll get a link to click on to go register for that giveaway. Only people who open their email, click on the link and register will be entered to win.
9. When a code or giveaway opportunity goes out by email, we'll drop social posts letting people know something was emailed out to random people so go check your inbox to see if it's you!
Basically, we've just opened up another platform for Spooktacular rewards and giveaways! This one is perfect for people who can't stay glued to our social channels 24/7 but still want a chance to play along. There are still time limits, but they are hours long instead of minutes long. If you get a code, that's yours and yours alone to redeem in time! No one will swoop in and grab it away, and you don't have to drop everything as soon as it happens.

You have to be registered for Spook for this.

https://www.sideshow.com/events/spoo...YSyCNy82s9mPo8

Already registered, so this will be interesting.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 05:35 AM   #133
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Or DC Black Lantern variants...
wouldn't mind seeing a Black Lantern Batman...

Registered...looking forward to my $100 code.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 06:34 AM   #134
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTERSAFARA View Post
Still not a fan of this system or NYCon system. In any case, what is the FB group chat?
This is their main FB group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sideshow
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 10:11 AM   #135
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Hmmm $100 code interesting, wonder how likely people are going to be to get that one. Hopefully the amount of codes makes up for NYCC code bust.
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 10:48 AM   #136
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I wonder if the select people who get emailed codes will still have the short time window to enter them? Or will they be allotted extra time because the intent of the emails is to help some people out who are at work/sleeping/busy?

I will be at my computer for work during most of the event, but the weekend will be tough. I will be in some areas with little to no cell service

Good luck all - for both codes AND statues.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 10:58 AM   #137
MASTERSAFARA
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
I wonder if the select people who get emailed codes will still have the short time window to enter them? Or will they be allotted extra time because the intent of the emails is to help some people out who are at work/sleeping/busy?

I will be at my computer for work during most of the event, but the weekend will be tough. I will be in some areas with little to no cell service

They said the codes are unique to the people who receive them and they will have a few hours to enter them this time rather than a few minutes.
MASTERSAFARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 10:58 AM   #138
MASTERSAFARA
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Question

Anyone know what time this starts today?
MASTERSAFARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 11:04 AM   #139
SDguy

Quote:
FYI, posted in their FB group:

7. Once a code goes out by email, you do have a limited time to claim it, but that time is a few hours from the time it went out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post

A few hours seems decent.
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 11:33 AM   #140
Hannibal10
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTERSAFARA View Post
Anyone know what time this starts today?
Tomorrow lol. Usually around 10 or 11am EST.
Hannibal10 is offline   Reply With Quote