Originally Posted by Agoniste111 View Post
Kirsten Dunst is beautiful
..lets agree shes very "one of a kind looking"^^
Anyway im no fan of her appearance
Finisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 10:27 AM   #12
Hunterkingxxl
Luke Cage

New to ARH, but came to this part of the forum for the Viking and this beauty.

How is collecting ARH? Are they a company with high quality standards and good customer service? Would really like to lock this one and their Viking, but they are super expensive (why?) and it's way of my normal collecting path, which is Gaming and Marvel PF's...
Hunterkingxxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 05:33 PM   #13
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterkingxxl View Post
New to ARH, but came to this part of the forum for the Viking and this beauty.

How is collecting ARH? Are they a company with high quality standards and good customer service? Would really like to lock this one and their Viking, but they are super expensive (why?) and it's way of my normal collecting path, which is Gaming and Marvel PF's...
I think most people would agree the quality is very good with ARH. There are complaints about boxes not featuring art and styrofoam being very poor but I haven't heard complaints about the quaility of the statue itself and I know they went to high quality styrofoam recently.

Opinions vary RE customer service. I have never had a problem but I know of a few who have, so I guess it depends on who you asked. Mostly their complaints are how they are treated even more so than the final resolution of the complaint but again you would have to speak to them directly for a more complete explanation.

RE price they are expensive but most edition sizes are very small, some like 100-130 and I think the most they have ever sold of anything is about 500 but they could let me know if that is incorrect.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 06:46 PM   #14
dao2
Cyclops

Don't care about the box art tbh... The styro in the past has been super ---- (it's that hella crumbly kind). They've said they're changing it hopefully that's true. Haven't heard good things about the CS tbh, even when I purchased Sacrifice dio from Secret Compass it had an issue (box 2 was a different statue :P an expensive one actually) they didn't have great things to say about their communication.

As TNovak says the prices really aren't that high, they are on par with what SS would cost, and much lower ES. Quality is pretty good, nothing mind blowing though, but I've gotten what I've seen so far, hopefully that's the case for Death Dealer.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 07:00 PM   #15
Finisher
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
I think most people would agree the quality is very good with ARH. There are complaints about boxes not featuring art and styrofoam being very poor but I haven't heard complaints about the quaility of the statue itself and I know they went to high quality styrofoam recently.

Opinions vary RE customer service. I have never had a problem but I know of a few who have, so I guess it depends on who you asked. Mostly their complaints are how they are treated even more so than the final resolution of the complaint but again you would have to speak to them directly for a more complete explanation.

RE price they are expensive but most edition sizes are very small, some like 100-130 and I think the most they have ever sold of anything is about 500 but they could let me know if that is incorrect.
On quality I agree. All my ARH are well painted.
Pricing goes up everywhere. And even if I complain much about it, the good thing is: because of those high prices (which are paid by collectors!), and therefore good margins, many new studios appeared on the market with many new and good sculpts.
Old 09-27-2015, 06:17 AM   #16
Hunterkingxxl
Luke Cage

Yeah, I find their returns and cancellation policies a bit dodgy. I can see how they want to minimize the cancellations, but still. As and international customer I would dread a flawed or broken piece as I would have to pay for all costs myself. And they state they will not replace, but repair your flawed/broken piece.

Anywho, I think I might dip my toes into this ARH pond through a local reseller and start with this city of horrors piece. Exclusive isn't really that attractive in this one anyway.

Is it just me, or does the top severed head look like Commander Shepard from Mass Effect?

Edit: Is that ridiculous crow removable?
Old 09-27-2015, 03:11 PM   #17
Dark Shadow
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Hey are you Hunter from both Dutch forums ?
Dark Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 04:11 AM   #18
Hunterkingxxl
Luke Cage

Does the reg version feature a removable top too?
Old 10-09-2015, 05:34 PM   #19
Finisher
Blue Falcon

Ok lets bring this statue on top again^^
On newest photos seems they changed the really bad yellow hair to a natural blonde: much better !

2nd head no new pics available. Ok the face is still bad (in my eyes) and too round babyface for a female warrior.. but with blonde hair could be a bit better.

Why have Arhian 1 (good face) and Arhian 2 (bad babyface) so very different faces? Isn't it the same character?

P.S: @hunter: exclusive just has the changeable head. Everything else is same as it seems.
Old 10-09-2015, 05:40 PM   #20
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Different sculptors?

I'm the opposite. I disliked the face on the first version.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote