Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 01-11-2017, 11:00 AM   #2021
boibleu22
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeColossus View Post
The Show itself was Amateur Hour at your Local Middle School

This Idea to do this came up the night before over a couple left handed Cigs, they need better research and Price info, sad attempt to be a Statue Sophisticate, and I wonder if the Big Guy wearing the Led Zepplin shirt really listens to them? Fake Laugh, Hiding Real Pain.

Now the Statue, I like what I see, but they did only open a Reg. Version, don't think they know about the EX, I'll be Gentle 1/16th of 1 Star out of 5.
Well, i know your comment was all out of fun, but we all start somewhere, right?

I didn't know ---- for ---- when I started collecting statues, and the kind of attitude you're displaying is a bit alienating to people who are looking to get into the hobby.

It's kind of like when I first got back into collecting comics. There were some stores that I went to that were EXTREMELY helpful, and there were some stores who approached me with a condescending attitude because I wasn't caught up on what was big in comics at the time, nor did I look the part of your average comic book nerd.
boibleu22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:12 AM   #2022
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

I think the statues looks very nice and I can't wait to get it.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:15 AM   #2023
SolidLiquidFox
Savage Dragon

I give props to whoever gets in front of a camera in order to discuss with passion the statues in this hobby.
SolidLiquidFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:33 AM   #2024
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
I think the statues looks very nice and I can't wait to get it.
I agree. Very excited to get this piece. Though I'm not really that excited about the EX head, but I do love the regular head.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 05:36 PM   #2025
HBK83
The Avengers

Anyone get shipping soon notices or final payment ? I'm able to pay shipping for dark Phoenix now and My order updated to January shipping.
HBK83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 05:51 PM   #2026
SONICobra
Batman

she looked incredible in that video, WOW!
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 05:59 PM   #2027
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBK83 View Post
Anyone get shipping soon notices or final payment ? I'm able to pay shipping for dark Phoenix now and My order updated to January shipping.
Mine says January shipping, but unless I get the two week processing notice soon, I dont imagine that will be accurate.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 08:23 PM   #2028
ChromeColossus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boibleu22 View Post
Well, i know your comment was all out of fun, but we all start somewhere, right?

I didn't know ---- for ---- when I started collecting statues, and the kind of attitude you're displaying is a bit alienating to people who are looking to get into the hobby.

It's kind of like when I first got back into collecting comics. There were some stores that I went to that were EXTREMELY helpful, and there were some stores who approached me with a condescending attitude because I wasn't caught up on what was big in comics at the time, nor did I look the part of your average comic book nerd.
Great Reply, That is all good and well, but in this case Criticizem is Warranted it's going to do three things, in this Venue, Improve there delivery, be better informed, and be a Warning to others not what to do, if you are going to come off like you know what you are talking about have the Facts to back it up.

I am all about helping my fellow or feminine Collector when a question is asked of me, I was there at one point and worked in my Local Comic Shop for years, and Helped when I could or contacted someone in the store and learned also, that I could, I have met those Asshats who have those attitudes, Elitist Comic Book Snobs with not helpful, the Majority of them are not in business anymore.

So I know you meant well, by calling me out, but I stand by my comments towards the Video on this one, Funny or Not, Boibleu

Be Cool
ChromeColossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 09:52 PM   #2029
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Yup definitely looks great. I'll be snagging a Reg down the line
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 07:42 AM   #2030
Toady
Frackin!

My delivery date has now been changed to Jan/Feb.
Toady is offline   Reply With Quote