Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2017, 03:48 PM   #2421
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Thanks Bryan great news for the Hulk Transformation !!

For the seams on the Utlimate Swordsman we were talking about those we can see on this vids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7u1fNWEksw
Old 03-23-2017, 04:01 PM   #2422
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

I'm a little blown away that they were never considering Loki, yet are in the process of female Thor and Lady Sif.
Old 03-23-2017, 04:08 PM   #2423
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Ditto, Northern.

Then again, I don't understand why SS hasn't made one in all these years.

I would think that if they did Loki on his throne, people would be critical it was just like Bowen.
Old 03-23-2017, 10:57 PM   #2424
Cali604
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
Adamantium Plus Member

I have to say Loki is one of the biggest villians out there in Marvel Universe and the movies have really increased his fame.

He is a guy who deserves a Throne but more than that, he needs the XM treatment. Instant buy for me!
Old 03-24-2017, 11:03 AM   #2425
shorudan
XM Studios
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpuli28 View Post
Thanks Bryan! That being said, will Batgirl be available through GFX?
I can't confirm this yet but I would say highly likely. The main decision factor is to ensure GFX is cool with handling it for NA. They are pretty cool guys so far so I don't think there's gonna be any issues but I don't want to promise anything on their behalf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I'm confused. Why would we be asked to order through GFX when they don't sell to individuals, only businesses who do wholesale?
A great feedback and why I haven't 100% confirmed if the Batman line is going through them. It seems many collectors are confused when they try to order from GFX. Please keep me updated how GFX can improve the buying experience. I've suggested them to list clearly their resellers or make it more clear where to get the products.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince_be View Post
Thanks Bryan great news for the Hulk Transformation !!

For the seams on the Utlimate Swordsman we were talking about those we can see on this vids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7u1fNWEksw
Whoops, I see what you mean. No way it will turn out so visible like the video. Our video guys used a sample piece which the parts were not yet put together nicely. Hmmm looks like we need to reshoot the video!

On a positive note, the final product will look way better than that. Much closer to what you've been seeing at convention and our website photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I'm a little blown away that they were never considering Loki, yet are in the process of female Thor and Lady Sif.
Well we do like ladies... but actually we did do a 1/6 Loki together with HMO so I wouldn't say Loki was never on our radar. It's great to see that many of you like the idea of a 1/4 Loki. I'm not sure about being on a throne though... there's been a fair bit of thrones lately, e.g. the SS Thanos looks AMAZING. And I think I read someone's comments on Loki's character being less of a majestic ruler on a Throne but a more cunning strategist lurking behind the shadows. I also see a poll on FB now about Loki. No promises but I'll be sure to discuss it with the boys.
Old 03-24-2017, 11:11 AM   #2426
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorudan View Post
Well we do like ladies... but actually we did do a 1/6 Loki together with HMO so I wouldn't say Loki was never on our radar. It's great to see that many of you like the idea of a 1/4 Loki. I'm not sure about being on a throne though... there's been a fair bit of thrones lately, e.g. the SS Thanos looks AMAZING. And I think I read someone's comments on Loki's character being less of a majestic ruler on a Throne but a more cunning strategist lurking behind the shadows. I also see a poll on FB now about Loki. No promises but I'll be sure to discuss it with the boys.
Honestly, throne or no throne, it doesn't matter to me.

We just need an amazing 1/4 scale comic Loki. The ONLY 1/4 scale Loki on the market is the Sideshow movie version.

What would be awesome, though I don't know how this would work, would be if there were two different versions - male Loki and female Loki.
Old 03-29-2017, 10:47 PM   #2427
KELPIE
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpuli28 View Post
Not sure but they (GFX) have Witchblade, Darkness, etc on the site. I wrote to them requesting the procedure. Standing by.
If GFX is the wholesale distributor, then you wouldn't be able to purchase through them. You'd have to ask your LCS or your collectibles store to order it for you, through GFX.
Old 03-29-2017, 11:28 PM   #2428
slynger
Hellboy

Anything you can comment on regarding DC? Specifically a Superman piece, if/when we might see some concept art?

Also, at your next show, any chance of seeing more Transformers? Not printed, obviously, but somewhere down in the development process?

And last, you mentioned that the Boba Fett had a few tweeks that needed to be made. When might we see updated pics?
Old 04-01-2017, 07:06 PM   #2429
Cougrcrumby
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Bryan, My absolute favorite comic character is Colossus. So far, I have been extremely disappointed in the 1/4th scale statues that have been made of him. If I'm not mistaken, the only one I know of is the SS version that made it look like a doll. Please ,please,please can you guys give the big Russian the XM treatment?
Old 04-02-2017, 01:57 PM   #2430
Wah
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougrcrumby View Post
Bryan, My absolute favorite comic character is Colossus. So far, I have been extremely disappointed in the 1/4th scale statues that have been made of him. If I'm not mistaken, the only one I know of is the SS version that made it look like a doll. Please ,please,please can you guys give the big Russian the XM treatment?
Yeah, i absolutely love colossus too.and how about one of his sister magik?!
Closed Thread