Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 01-06-2017, 06:33 PM   #1
MikeandElio
Frackin!

Medusa With Legs Delay Question

I wanted to ask if anyone here had received an email from ARH about the Medusa with Legs being delayed?

After trying to call someone all day at ARH, I finally got to speak with Melissa(?) and was told that the customers that purchased the Medusa with Legs were sent emails saying this statue was delayed and I just didn't get my email because it slipped through the cracks.

Is this true? Can anyone confirm the email was sent to them without having to ask for an email or is this just some sort of lie from ARH?

I was not sent an email when I asked about the delay, I was given a link to here/statuefourm. That seems unprofessional at best.
MikeandElio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 07:22 PM   #2
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

No that is not true unless my email has slipped through the racks as well. As far as I know the statue was delayed until February but ARH is still holding to that delivery date.

I used to call ARH every week or so for updates and info. I don't do that anymore. The conversations just aren't all that fun anymore and in my experience, Melissa has been a fountain of misinformation.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 07:43 PM   #3
MikeandElio
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
No that is not true unless my email has slipped through the racks as well. As far as I know the statue was delayed until February but ARH is still holding to that delivery date.

I used to call ARH every week or so for updates and info. I don't do that anymore. The conversations just aren't all that fun anymore and in my experience, Melissa has been a fountain of misinformation.
Thank you very much. Just from the few times I have spoken with Melissa I can tell she does not need a job answering phones or emails. She back peddled on several things she said to me during one phone conversation and when I repeated back to her what she said, she said she can not make a comment on that... but they were her words verbatim. I am just confused as to why lie to a customer. She also said the information was posted about on FB and I can not find it and she said back in September that the emails were sent out. I don't know why every time ARH want to sell a comic I get an email but never about my order update on a delay. Every company I order anything from always lets me know of a delay expect for ARH.

I have so many of their pieces and this is really turning me off as a customer.
MikeandElio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 01:06 AM   #4
The13thWarlock

Yeah. I'm in the same boat. I like ARH and I'm one of there most vocal supporters but recent dealings have put me off a bit. I got a damaged Arkhalla 3 and sent it back to be repaired. Nmellisa told me it was repaired and boxed up and ready to be shipped back to me. I called a day or two later and she told Digs was giving it a final look over. That meant they got it in, did the repairs, boxed it up to send back to me, then had a change of heart about the repair work, unboxed it again and spent more time with it. Highly unlikely, especially considering most of my issues with the statues were not fixed. So now I'm a bit more reserved with my opinion on them and have branched out to other statue companies, like JayDee Models.
Old 01-07-2017, 01:32 AM   #5
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
Yeah. I'm in the same boat. I like ARH and I'm one of there most vocal supporters but recent dealings have put me off a bit. I got a damaged Arkhalla 3 and sent it back to be repaired. Nmellisa told me it was repaired and boxed up and ready to be shipped back to me. I called a day or two later and she told Digs was giving it a final look over. That meant they got it in, did the repairs, boxed it up to send back to me, then had a change of heart about the repair work, unboxed it again and spent more time with it. Highly unlikely, especially considering most of my issues with the statues were not fixed. So now I'm a bit more reserved with my opinion on them and have branched out to other statue companies, like JayDee Models.
I never ordered only from ARH. I also get stuff from Sideshow, Prime 1, XM, Yamato and JayDee Models.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 03:58 AM   #6
SAB380
The X-Men

What a weird thing to lie about.
Many companies - Sideshow included - often don't bother to send emails about hanging dates.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 04:38 AM   #7
dao2
Cyclops

SS only bothers with flex payers, and that's not a delay notice it's a money thing :P If flex didn't move they wouldn't tell people at all.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 05:05 AM   #8
House

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandElio View Post
I wanted to ask if anyone here had received an email from ARH about the Medusa with Legs being delayed?

After trying to call someone all day at ARH, I finally got to speak with Melissa(?) and was told that the customers that purchased the Medusa with Legs were sent emails saying this statue was delayed and I just didn't get my email because it slipped through the cracks.

Is this true? Can anyone confirm the email was sent to them without having to ask for an email or is this just some sort of lie from ARH?

I was not sent an email when I asked about the delay, I was given a link to here/statuefourm. That seems unprofessional at best.
I've received no email from them as well, resorted to asking Spencer via forums here. Really hoping that it is sent out end of Feb. I did get about 10 emails saying i was charged for it however lol. Said something like:
Hello ,

This is ARH Studios. You have completed payment on (My Order #) Medusa Victorious with Legs Ex. Your Medusa Victorious with Legs Ex will be shipped to:
House is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 07:58 AM   #9
The13thWarlock

I know one thing... if they don't make the feb date and have to push it back after repeatedly saying it was on time people are going to crucify them here... myself included. Problems happen, delays happen, but lieing is intentional.
Old 01-07-2017, 04:40 PM   #10
cpluse2
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

That BS, I have not received any email or any news about the delay. Iv sent multiple emails about this. Ty for the update but I'm done with ARH i should of known to leave this company alone after getting my Thor and hearing so many horror stories. So done.
cpluse2 is offline   Reply With Quote