Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 11-12-2013, 05:32 PM   #211
Raas Kaaz
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

its been pretty dry for star wars STATUE collector… Premium Formats and Myhtos.. nothing new (ok.. we gonna get Savage) on the horizon …

..whats up with that ? SW been always strong for Sideshow and the collectors ? Any update when we are going to see new STAR WARS statues ?
Raas Kaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 05:41 PM   #212
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
Darkness Premium Format Figure
The Devil's Backbone piece comes in a very close second though.
That one is in my top 5, (Wife Hates it) but my #1 is Green Hulk vs Spidey Dio

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Collection King 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 06:25 PM   #213
Johnneeukca
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collection King 13 View Post
That one is in my top 5, (Wife Hates it) but my #1 is Green Hulk vs Spidey Dio
Devil's Backbone has always been on my wishlist. That was released when limited really meant limited.
Johnneeukca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 06:43 PM   #214
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member

Last one sold on ebay back in Sept for $400

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Collection King 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:12 PM   #215
JohnMatrix
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

SSAlex, do you know if we are going to see any PFs from any team members of Fantastic Four any time soon? I wanna see a Mister Fantastic PF with go with the new Doctor Doom!
JohnMatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:40 PM   #216
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMatrix View Post
SSAlex, do you know if we are going to see any PFs from any team members of Fantastic Four any time soon? I wanna see a Mister Fantastic PF with go with the new Doctor Doom!
Now, we talking!!
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:05 PM   #217
vmcoelho
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Hey Alex, i might be dreaming alone here, but do you think we're going to see anything from SS related do the Bioshock Infinite game?

Doesnt hurt to ask lol
vmcoelho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 02:59 AM   #218
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

Hi Alex, i'm with the phone so I may have missed the answer but I ll ask again: is a light up included with deathwing? can you say which price point you re aiming for?
The Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:42 PM   #219
StatueJunky
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Hi Alex, just wanted to say thanks for answering my question, I appreciate it...
StatueJunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:48 PM   #220
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Alex, this one is just out of curiosity more so than anything... well that and I'm eager to order

igo Mentioned that the Big chap LSB was pushed back due to problems with the dome, do you know what these problems were? and was it on the prototype/paint master or early production piece problems? The pictures from the con clearly show it had paint blemishes as if it had been wrapped up for shipping before it was dry, was that the only problem or was it something a bit more difficult to fix? We now know we're going to see changes to the teeth so work is being done anyway (Thank you!)

And finally, I don't suppose you could give us any idea of when we might finally see him up for order?

Many thanks.

blemishes...
This piece was not really pushed back due to fixes that needed to be done, it just was an item that is estimated to be done a little further out in production then the Alien Warrior LSB and that's why it's release for Pre-Order is happening after the Alien Warrior LSB.

The dome on the Big Chap should not have the round blemishes as seen at SDCC in the final production pieces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterkingxxl View Post
Hiya Alex, when can we expect Red Skull PF to go up? I'm so excited about Captain America I can't wait for his nemesis. Thnx.
Sorry but I rarely know the exact Pre-Order date of an item and if I do I cannot disclose such information as release dates can change on an item all the time for various reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raas Kaaz View Post
its been pretty dry for star wars STATUE collector… Premium Formats and Myhtos.. nothing new (ok.. we gonna get Savage) on the horizon …

..whats up with that ? SW been always strong for Sideshow and the collectors ? Any update when we are going to see new STAR WARS statues ?
More Star Wars in all sizes are in the works of course with some Star Wars items going up for Pre-Order before the end of the year (in what format...I cannot say).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMatrix View Post
Sorry, but I really do not know if there are or are not any Fantastic 4 team member collectibles in the works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmcoelho View Post
Hey Alex, i might be dreaming alone here, but do you think we're going to see anything from SS related do the Bioshock Infinite game?

Doesnt hurt to ask lol
No, it never hurts to ask. Unfortunately I do not know if any Bioshock Infinite collectibles are on the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mule View Post
Hi Alex, i'm with the phone so I may have missed the answer but I ll ask again: is a light up included with deathwing? can you say which price point you re aiming for?
I cannot confirm nor deny a light-up feature for the deathwing piece at this time. Should there be one we will have that feature announced on the product page for the item once it's released on Pre-Order. As for pricing....honestly....I really do not know what the price would be for this time. That will be revealed with the blog post on the Tuesday before the item goes up for Pre-Order in the future.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote