Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 04-14-2016, 01:58 AM   #11
daz1999
Mephisto

Oh hell yes, size, base , paint are all perfect on this, and I can't grumble at the price either!

Thanks chronicle
daz1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 02:09 AM   #12
WingdSoldier
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Will this also be available via retailers, or only through Chronicle?

In case of the latter: any updates on the search for an international distributor which was mentioned a few months ago?
WingdSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 09:20 AM   #13
clutch
Sailor Moon

Put something next to it to give it a sense of scale and I bet you get more sales.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 09:25 AM   #14
dannygarrett09
Birdman

nice piece
dannygarrett09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 11:35 AM   #15
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

I'll have Heather pose with the Stego when I'm back in TX next week.

Thanks for the compliments, I painted the Stego and I sculpted the oval base and base top. I wanted something clean and not overpowering. I went with a dry riverbed look and it has his footprints in the sand. Stego will be shipped separate from the base so you can display him on his own if you want. I really want a more museum quality look for our bases in the future. Conan was the first piece I strayed from our normal designed bases and people like it.

Again I'm trying to pay homage to Stan Winston Studios and do it with class, this is art guys...

I did paint her to match the Lost World Stego, the actual Winston maquettes were quite different.

Anyway, glad you guys like it and the more we produce the better our prices will get....

Paul
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 01:50 PM   #16
rjszar
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Sigh, I've still got a couple of payments on the T-rex bust. I'm getting prepared for clean 1/2 scale Terminator bust, Conan and breakout rex and now this. Didn't see this coming so quickly.
rjszar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 04:48 PM   #17
ChrisLikesDinos
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
I'll have Heather pose with the Stego when I'm back in TX next week.

Thanks for the compliments, I painted the Stego and I sculpted the oval base and base top. I wanted something clean and not overpowering. I went with a dry riverbed look and it has his footprints in the sand. Stego will be shipped separate from the base so you can display him on his own if you want. I really want a more museum quality look for our bases in the future. Conan was the first piece I strayed from our normal designed bases and people like it.

Again I'm trying to pay homage to Stan Winston Studios and do it with class, this is art guys...

I did paint her to match the Lost World Stego, the actual Winston maquettes were quite different.

Anyway, glad you guys like it and the more we produce the better our prices will get....

Paul
Paul, I love the paint work here. It's brilliant.

I just love the coupling of a direct cast of a 'prop'/Stand Winston maquette, with the movie accurate colors. It's like taking a living piece of the movie home. IMO Winstons dinosaur work is unparalleled, so this is a must have. Plus, I really dig the base, it really compliments the piece.

I'm still caught up on how huge this thing is. Might I suggest a photo-op with the Jurassic Park/World Blu-ray? It would probably really drive home how big this is.
ChrisLikesDinos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 06:31 PM   #18
CallMe_Snake
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post

Paul

This is certainly one of the biggest reasons why you will continue to have my support as a customer.
CallMe_Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 09:04 AM   #19
Phil the sixth
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingdSoldier View Post
Will this also be available via retailers, or only through Chronicle?

In case of the latter: any updates on the search for an international distributor which was mentioned a few months ago?
I would like to know aswell Paul!

It would make a huge difference to us european collectors if there was a local distributor.
Pricing on Chronicle collectibles is just out of control overhere!
Phil the sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 10:16 AM   #20
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

This will be available through our European distributors, please contact them now and be sure they are buying them.....

Paul
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote