Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 10-15-2014, 08:39 AM   #21
risingstar
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey976 View Post
So many questions that have already been answered ...lol. Yes XM pays their workers more than the going rate, but they only use one factory. They also have sent their master painters over to the factories to teach the workers how to achieve the same results on their production pieces as they did on their prototypes. Now, what impresses me even more is that when asked by the factory workers if they could use the same techniques on products from other companies, XM said to for it. So yeah the GHulk owners may easily have benefited from the XM techniques. XM has the best attitude when it comes to this one; they want everyone to have AMAZING collectible no matter what company makes them, and they are will to share their techniques to do that. Finally, if I am not mistaken, EVERY piece is sent back to the XM facility in Singapore where it is inspected, and if their are any paint issues an XM master fixes them right then and there. All these awesome attitudes and XMs smaller size allow them to bring these amazing pieces to their fans, and thier general attitude may very well raise the quality of other companies as well. Honestly, I have never heard of a company allowing their workers to improve the products of their competitors just so that the customers as a whole could get a better product. All in all XM is all full of awesome.

While this all sounds great, the proof will ultimately be found in the pudding. We all want production pieces to match the prototype. After 5-10 XM pieces, I think we'll get a better sense of where things truly are, and should consistent higher quality turn out to be the case, we'll all benefit.
risingstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 08:40 AM   #22
risingstar
Jedi Order

Edit
risingstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 09:23 AM   #23
AC_808
Hercules

Wait, I missed a step. How'd we get to Wonder Woman?
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 09:27 AM   #24
AC_808
Hercules

Oh wait, did you mean Black Widow?
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 10:04 AM   #25
Spidey976
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar View Post
While this all sounds great, the proof will ultimately be found in the pudding. We all want production pieces to match the prototype. After 5-10 XM pieces, I think we'll get a better sense of where things truly are, and should consistent higher quality turn out to be the case, we'll all benefit.
I do agree that the proof will only come out over time, but this info came from the guys at XM and Erick... So this is what they are committed to. They have the philosophy that it is better to be good thank big, and that is encouraging.
Spidey976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 10:17 AM   #26
Python
Omega Red

Is that Boba Fett wearing bunny ears??
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 10:35 AM   #27
KayOrzz
The Spirit

It's by Fool's Paradise. Boba Keiko.
KayOrzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 10:37 AM   #28
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOrzz View Post

I just looked it up.... It's even weirder than I imagined!
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 10:42 AM   #29
XM STUDIOS
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey976 View Post
So many questions that have already been answered ...lol. Yes XM pays their workers more than the going rate, but they only use one factory. They also have sent their master painters over to the factories to teach the workers how to achieve the same results on their production pieces as they did on their prototypes. Now, what impresses me even more is that when asked by the factory workers if they could use the same techniques on products from other companies, XM said to for it. So yeah the GHulk owners may easily have benefited from the XM techniques. XM has the best attitude when it comes to this one; they want everyone to have AMAZING collectible no matter what company makes them, and they are will to share their techniques to do that. Finally, if I am not mistaken, EVERY piece is sent back to the XM facility in Singapore where it is inspected, and if their are any paint issues an XM master fixes them right then and there. All these awesome attitudes and XMs smaller size allow them to bring these amazing pieces to their fans, and thier general attitude may very well raise the quality of other companies as well. Honestly, I have never heard of a company allowing their workers to improve the products of their competitors just so that the customers as a whole could get a better product. All in all XM is all full of awesome.
We do not take other companies as a competitors . We look at what they are good in and learn from them . We also offer to exchange our experience with Iron studio and ARH studio. This industry can only bloom when everyone is doing at their best.
XM STUDIOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 10:42 AM   #30
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOrzz View Post
yeah, i knew it was something like that.
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote