Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 11-09-2020, 01:07 AM   #141
Strychnine
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Doom View Post
I ordered this piece through sideshow… And they have not stated it’s been canceled yet. They just keep backing up the final payment… Do we know for sure that this piece is dead in the water?
Same here. I'm assuming it's still scheduled to be released, otherwise I would think we would have gotten a cancellation notice by now. I'll take more delays over not getting it at all.
Strychnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 03:07 PM   #142
Biggunz
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strychnine View Post
Same here. I'm assuming it's still scheduled to be released, otherwise I would think we would have gotten a cancellation notice by now. I'll take more delays over not getting it at all.
I wouldn't count on it especially with all this covid crap. Lot of companies are gonna go down. In cc case I can't imagine them telling themselves well we're done but we got to get those last preorders out ... But that's me I think a little more like an ahole and not very trusting
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 12:46 AM   #143
Strychnine

I see on their Facebook page people are currently getting more refunds from Partial.ly. Well, I'm still going to wait it out. I've waited this long, what's a little longer. I'm a big Labyrinth fan, but I've been an even bigger Bowie fan for the past 41 years. This piece is my grail, and I won't give it up easily.
Old 11-11-2020, 03:12 AM   #144
Themarkmail
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
I see on their Facebook page people are currently getting more refunds from Partial.ly. Well, I'm still going to wait it out. I've waited this long, what's a little longer. I'm a big Labyrinth fan, but I've been an even bigger Bowie fan for the past 41 years. This piece is my grail, and I won't give it up easily.
Really hope it gets done for you !!! Cool you are DB Fan !!
Themarkmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 02:05 PM   #145
Strychnine

Delay notification from Sideshow received, January 2021, for anyone still interested.
Old 12-17-2020, 07:23 PM   #146
Biggunz
Loki

At least there’s still hope. I do hope it comes out great. Labyrinth is the ish
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 01:36 PM   #147
Strychnine

Delay notification from Sideshow received, February 2021. No surprise really since I've received so many of these already. Still not cancelled though, so there's that.
Old 01-03-2021, 08:36 PM   #148
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Same, I grew up listening to Bowie. This would have been a fun tribute piece.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 08:38 PM   #149
dechirico7
The Flash

I am sure they are in the dark like everyone else, waiting for some information.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 01:12 AM   #150
Strychnine

I'm leaning more towards the thought of them having some inside information. They deal with so many licences, distributing so many other companies products, that it would be easier for them to just disassociate themselves from CC entirely, but they're still offering their products. Well, here's to hoping it comes through. This is the most I've ever spent on any collectible in 35 years of collecting, and if it wasn't Bowie related, I wouldn't. The cost of statues nowadays has gotten out of hand and really not worth it imo. $1,500, $2,500, $3,500 a pop, it really is insane.