Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 05-06-2019, 12:21 PM   #1
Snadinator
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Almost 5 years and waiting

Almost 5 years since I paid off the Frazetta Huntress with Sabretooth tigers from ARH.

And it has yet to be delivered.

Over the last 3 years I have been e-mailing back and forth with ARH and Louis (who recently was let go) and they constantly dangled a carrot in my face.

"Yes it is being produced soon. It will be delivered shortly after. Arahom will paint it himself so it will be like an unnumbered Artist Proof"

They even promised me a Valkyrie statue to compensate for the wait and that never happened either.

Here was one of the last exchanges:

---
Sent: February 26, 2019 2:44 PM
To: xxx
Subject: Re: ARH Studios Frazetta Huntress statue

Jesse,

I fully understand, but at least now we have a working plan running.

The delay was because we only received the containers from the 2018 production in January.

Louis Reinhold
ARH Studios Inc.
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 7:39 AM
To: Louis Reinhold
Subject: RE: ARH Studios Frazetta Huntress statue

Just going on five years now… I appreciate you are trying but the dates are constantly moved back.

Jesse

Sent: February 26, 2019 2:38 PM
Subject: Re: ARH Studios Frazetta Huntress statue

Hello Jesse,

Our factory in China will produce it in 2019. We already shipped the original statue, so they can create the new molds for reproduction.

When I have any news about it, I will contact all customers with pending Huntress statues.

Louis Reinhold
ARH Studios Inc.
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 7:33 AM
To: arhstudios@hotmail.com
Subject: FW: ARH Studios Frazetta Huntress statue

Louis,
Any news on the Huntress?

Jesse

Sent: August 3, 2018 10:49 AM
To: 'Louis Reinhold' <arhstudios@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: ARH Studios Frazetta Huntress statue

Excellent

My address is

xxx
Jesse

Sent: August 3, 2018 10:47 AM
Subject: ARH Studios Frazetta Huntress statue

Hello, Jesse,

I am writing regarding your pending order for the Frazetta's Huntress statue.

We will produce in China extra Huntress statues by the end of 2018, and we will deliver all them in the beginning of 2019.

We will deliver a full Huntress set for every customer (including the solo Huntress statue, both sabertooth cats and the larger base).

Important: please, confirm to me your shipping address.

Regards,
Louis Reinhold
ARH Studiosn Inc.

PS: As we speak recently, I also have your name here on Valkyrie list, and I will keep you informed about this statue as well.

----

That along with Arahom's sob stories about how hard his company has had it....

Just a public reminder this company is trash and may very well rob you. They haven't delivered for me nor will they reimburse me. They have also banned me from their FB page.
Snadinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 12:35 PM   #2
qz33
Rescue

Be sure and see this part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snadinator View Post
That along with Arahom's sob stories about how hard his company has had it....

Just a public reminder this company is trash and may very well rob you. They haven't delivered for me nor will they reimburse me. They have also banned me from their FB page.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 02:30 PM   #3
pdenham
Teen Titans

So even Louis is gone now, huh? Yeah. Not surprised.

I had a queasy feeling when I watched one of the BTS "update" videos they used to put out years ago, when Alex was still there, which consisted of the installation of some, what had to be pricey A/C in their building, that I was seeing with my own eyes where my $700 had really gone.

Sure enough, five years later still waiting with nothing to hold but bulls#it empty promises.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 03:00 PM   #4
stone eagle
Justice League

I talked via email last week with ARH asking about a possible delivery date for the Valkyrie statue and mentioned that last year they posted on Facebook and other sites photos of the various statues during production and shipping from China. I also mentioned the fact that last year they held up statues to get a full container to save shipping costs. I asked if that would be the same for "this year's" statues from China.
I essentially was asking for any production updates and possible delivery dates. This was the reply:

Yes, we are not expecting any more problems this year, and we are in fact producing the Valkyrie and Eve statues (which are the very last ones that are late) in China, but unfortunately, we can only make one production per year in China, and although I asked our factory to release whatever is ready first, we still have to wait to get everything together, BUT it will come this year. FINALLY!

We had two very hard years in 2017 and 2018, but I believe that in 2019 we will finally catch up and be able to move forward again! I believe that as a small compensation, you will be glad to know that you will receive the Valkyrie with the new design and color scheme which is so much more beautiful than the AP version we produced. It will be worth the wait!

Arahom Radjah

ARH Studios Inc.

I guess time will tell? I do like my other statue from them but it did take a long time to receive it.
ARH Facebook posts lately seem to be about the dolls (action figures) and books made by other companies. I just don't know how they can afford all the other new stuff but they can't seem to afford to complete and ship what is on back orders....
stone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 03:47 PM   #5
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I would just let that go and consider the money a donation to the Arahom Foundation....you will feel a lot better.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 08:44 PM   #6
SAB380
The X-Men

So Louis is gone as well now.
Not sure what's on the horizon for them. Even during their leanest times, Arahom was posting pics of prototypes and upcoming statues.
Have found it odd that their Facebook page is nothing but licensed 3rd party dolls and books over the last couple of months.
The only statue has been a one-of-a-kind sale.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 01:43 AM   #7
cosmic
Mephisto

well, this is how they do business, no surprise here. Better forget your money and move along, they dont worth your time.

Btw, there are others in same place like you and keep hoping that they will see their money, or the statue.
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 10:19 AM   #8
Snadinator
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
well, this is how they do business, no surprise here. Better forget your money and move along, they dont worth your time.

Btw, there are others in same place like you and keep hoping that they will see their money, or the statue.
Hard to forget over $700. I'd rather keep bringing it up to discourage others to do business with them until they fulfill their obligations.
Snadinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 11:07 AM   #9
Augen
The Hulk

This makes me think of some crowd funding I've done. Deadlines missed, excuses, then communication stops and you realize either through incompetence or malice you've been conned.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 12:07 PM   #10
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snadinator View Post
Hard to forget over $700. I'd rather keep bringing it up to discourage others to do business with them until they fulfill their obligations.
Yeah of course you move on but no one forgets or forgives being ripped off. Nor should they give up trying to get their money.

The most important function this forum can provide is to alert other members of potential pitfalls.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote