Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 08-22-2019, 07:58 PM   #141
SludgesicleMan
Mephisto

At this point I could care less about this Robin base. I was gonna get Robin anyways to go with Batman and Batgirl. The base is just a bonus. I honestly wished Chad would've tried harder to get an grappling hook EX approved.
SludgesicleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 08:03 PM   #142
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Well the Tweeterhead website still has the base listed as the exclusive for the Robin statue. If it is not going to happen then that should be revised.
mmk123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 08:46 PM   #143
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
Well the Tweeterhead website still has the base listed as the exclusive for the Robin statue. If it is not going to happen then that should be revised.
Well, it says "base addition", which I guess does not really equal a full "base" like some may be thinking. I'm just not sure what was even visualized for it. I guess I forgot what was actually mentioned back then, but some of these comments had me thinking it was a full base. It doesn't sound like that's the case, unless the description on the site changed. Now that I think about it, until reading through this thread, I don't think I ever thought it was an actual full base, just something extra that would somehow "connect" the three bases together.
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 09:27 PM   #144
nearmint
Phoenix

Getting back to Cheetah, I see that specfictionshop has the EX. Haven’t seen that before.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 09:57 PM   #145
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Well I wasn’t getting Robin so I never paid attention to the extra base but the way it seems like I am and other people on this site are remembering as though it was going to be an actual base that the three statues could go in together
Since you just pointed out that it says base addition that literally could just be a nicely sculpted piece where those three statues with their own bases would fit into
mmk123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 11:20 PM   #146
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJF View Post
Well, it says "base addition", which I guess does not really equal a full "base" like some may be thinking. I'm just not sure what was even visualized for it. I guess I forgot what was actually mentioned back then, but some of these comments had me thinking it was a full base. It doesn't sound like that's the case, unless the description on the site changed. Now that I think about it, until reading through this thread, I don't think I ever thought it was an actual full base, just something extra that would somehow "connect" the three bases together.
It was described as an additional base to fit all three together in the Robin thread...Chad went on to state in one of the vids that it was going to be a multi-level platform that mainly worked with Batman and Robin, but would work with all three. It would also stay in line with the rooftop theme, which I'm assuming means a rooftop design.

It is what it is at this point, just have to wait and see what they put together. Anyway, on to Nearmint's point...
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 01:55 AM   #147
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Getting back to Cheetah, I see that specfictionshop has the EX. Haven’t seen that before.
Awesome, I'll order it from SpecFiction, it's also $20 cheaper...

I hope SpecFiciton can get all the future EX's also...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 09:58 AM   #148
DCollector
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

So the middle-man has cheaper cost and cheaper shipping.... How does that work? lol. I've learned to not "trust" anything from TH until I actually see it. If you purchase with that knowledge, you can't go wrong....
DCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 11:41 AM   #149
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Perhaps this should be verified. BBTS shows the EX for the TH Batgirl, but I don't think anyone ordering from BBTS will get the TH Batgirl EX ...most likely the REG.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 11:57 AM   #150
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Perhaps this should be verified. BBTS shows the EX for the TH Batgirl, but I don't think anyone ordering from BBTS will get the TH Batgirl EX ...most likely the REG.

I sent SpecFiction an email asking them to confirm that it will indeed be the Ex. I will post here as soon as I hear back from them.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote