Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 10-01-2018, 02:23 PM   #121
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Jerry's a Done Donkey. Take the time to look at what he actually sculpted for PCS and you come to realize he wasn't as important as he'd lead everyone to believe. Most money stuff is going digital anyways and with an eye towards large scale production; he's a dinosaur.

He may be able to get a job sculpting somewhere but his name will never have the cachet or weight it did when he and collectors misconstrued the passion for PCS's licenses as popularity for his own work.
His never was squat and it never will be. His popularity was always derived from this community. That is why he focused so much time here.

I'm sure he'll flop around trying some new venture though until nothing meaningful materializes from it.
I am ready for your diss record about Jerry to be released. Hopefully it sounds like the "Wanksta" track that 50 cent created about JaRule.
Maybe your disk track could be called "Sculpt Scamma"
wizardjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 04:46 PM   #122
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardjones View Post
I am ready for your diss record about Jerry to be released. Hopefully it sounds like the "Wanksta" track that 50 cent created about JaRule.

Honestly it’s really sad that it turned out this way. Back in the day it was Mark (BornFree), Safaraz and myself (and a few other originals) that used to swoon over Jerry’s work and add hype around PCS via social media.

Praising PCS and promoting their products. I remember submitting several PCS product advertisements to EventHubs and SRK only to see them become feature stories.

Now it’s impossible to support this company. And I’m embarrassed for Jerry and the manner that (semi) New management has conducted themselves.

It’s stunning that they went from communicating and (while laughable) some sort of transparency, to dead silence.

I’m left to wonder how long can it possibly go on like this.

I have two orders left. Rambo and Chun.

Then it’s goodbye.
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 04:50 PM   #123
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post

Honestly it’s really sad that it turned out this way. Back in the day it was Mark (BornFree), Safaraz and myself (and a few other originals) that used to swoon over Jerry’s work and add hype around PCS via social media.

Praising PCS and promoting their products. I remember submitting several PCS product advertisements to EventHubs and SRK only to see them become feature stories.

Now it’s impossible to support this company. And I’m embarrassed for Jerry and the manner that (semi) New management has conducted themselves.

It’s stunning that they went from communicating and (while laughable) some sort of transparency, to dead silence.

I’m left to wonder how long can it possibly go on like this.

I have two orders left. Rambo and Chun.

Then it’s goodbye.
Chun-Li 1/3 should turn out great. Mileena 1/3 appears to be shaping up well

(top right) Is that an XM Studios piece in production?
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 05:11 PM   #124
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardjones View Post
It'll be an upcoming release from PooPoo records.

Jerry's already recorded his retort.
https://youtu.be/qryqQudsFPI?t=8
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 05:54 PM   #125
manboy
Sinister Six

Here's their latest line of $hit:

"We are currently still in a transition stage with PCS. At this time, funds originally collected by PCS has not yet begun to process for refund. We expect this process to begin in the near future. Once the refund for your order begins to process you should see an email update from our team."

So now it's near future. Great....
manboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 06:12 PM   #126
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by manboy View Post

"We are currently still in a transition stage with PCS. At this time, funds originally collected by PCS has not yet begun to process for refund. We expect this process to begin in the near future. Once the refund for your order begins to process you should see an email update from our team."
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 06:56 PM   #127
addic
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by manboy View Post

So now it's near future. Great....
Wow! This is real bad. We are so screwed.
addic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 09:34 PM   #128
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
Anyone planning on attending NYCC this week? If so will they be approaching PCS to ask about their refund status?
I think I'm going on Thursday not sure yet

If I go, I ask these ----ers what's going on and I'll get it on camera for all of us to enjoy.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 09:38 PM   #129
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyrocket786 View Post
As much as I love this post what they are saying is true... from a certain point of view.

The money is gone guys. I'm sure PCS is giving Sideshow the same run around.

I think PCS is at the point where new prototypes are just getting them deeper in debt.
Without any pay in full up front there's no influx of cash. That's why there were the discounts; it was Jerry's crutch.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 10:26 PM   #130
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyrocket786 View Post
Someone do that to them at NYCC please.
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote