Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Diamond Select

Old 07-04-2005, 11:41 AM   #1
bigben7
Kindly Asked To Leave

Spiderman Rogues Gallery Busts

Hey Guys. With Work And The Kids I Dont Have Much Search Time So How About A Little Help. Lookin To Get Back The Rogues Gallery Busts I Had To Let Go Last Year. Anyone Know Any Online Comic Shops Or Your Local Comic Shops That Have The Following Rogues Gallery Busts? Venom, Shocker, Electro???
Much Appreciated
bigben7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 12:43 PM   #2
Sniper
Objectivo Bastardo

these go for nothing now, you would be able to get them on ebay for 20 bucks apop. I sold my sandman for 15.00 bucks , there was no interest at all in these pieces. King pin goes for much less. The only one that was really cool was the electro and the scorpion.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 02:28 PM   #3
Ghost
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Sabretooth wasn't too bad, and Electro looked wicked as well as the Goblin, I don't think I've seen the Scorp.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 03:21 PM   #4
Azog
Sailor Moon

I know firesidecollectibles has Electro and gobbie, but ebay is the cheap way to go...
Azog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 03:55 PM   #5
Bartman256
The X-Men

I love this series and all the pieces.

The only one I didn't buy was the Mandarin...

ebay is the way to go for these pieces...
Bartman256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 04:23 PM   #6
bigben7
Kindly Asked To Leave

i know ebay is the way but to tell the truth i never really see green goblin, venom, electro and shocker on there. i just oredered scorpion thru diamond previews this month. i love the line . had them but sold when money was needed in the house, now i would like them back
bigben7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 09:53 PM   #7
Wayne Foundation
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Ebay or Sonofabid.com is the way to go as this line can usually be found pretty cheap...although some like Electro are gaining interest.

If you want them right away check DCBS or comicstatues.com. As long as they are not sold out from Diamond these guys can get 'em for you ASAP for around 33-35.00 each.

I love this line and wish it had a stronger following, but I like 'em and I guess thats what matters most.
Wayne Foundation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 09:09 AM   #8
Mosby
Fantastic Four

I like this line also. The Electro is one of the best sculpts in my collection -- really cool and insane looking. Eli Livingston is a great sculptor. Of course, that is why the Electro is the hardest to find, and the most expensive of the lot. But you CAN find it. I'd check right here with comicstatues.com, then go on to other online stores.

I also will probably end up getting most, if not all, of the series. Right now I only have Electro and Sabretooth, which is also a good take on the character.
Mosby is offline   Reply With Quote