Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 12-01-2005, 03:05 PM   #1
risingstar
Jedi Order

Lost - Nov 30

That whole Kate kissing Jack moment just so she could feel better about herself is certainly not racking up any brownie points with moi... She is such a headcase. ...Also, unless there are missing pieces to her puzzle, she committed premediated murder. I believe she killed more than once, tried to rob a bank, and tried to defraud an insurance company for her mother. How the heck is she going to get away with all of this? LOL

Ana Lucia is also a murderer. The Asian guy (mob enforcer) likely is as well. Sawyer could be too. Jeez. What a group!

Another thing... On the film clip, they keep saying that people on the "project watch" will be working in shifts or pairs or whatever... Who was working with Desmond?
risingstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 03:43 PM   #2
MiamiLoco
BD is the best (and I'm not talkin' about Bowen Designs)!!!

Well, don't you remember what Mr. Echo said? "The Others" only took the innocent (i.e. the kids). So maybe they are ALL bad in some way, shape or form.

BTW, I still don't get why Kate killed her father?? It would make sense if he was molesting her, cause then when she found out that he WAS her father, then she would be like "My own father is molesting me" and then kill him. But I don't get why when she found out it was her father, she decided to kill him. Weird.
MiamiLoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 04:11 PM   #3
risingstar
Jedi Order

I believe there was some indication that he was beating up on her mom (she was wearing a wrist bandage in the diner scene)...

Also, her dad had an eerie way of saying, "Kate, you're so beautiful" before she blew him up to smithereenes. His tone felt creepy...
Old 12-01-2005, 04:43 PM   #4
rychehitman
Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar
That whole Kate kissing Jack moment just so she could feel better about herself is certainly not racking up any brownie points with moi... She is such a headcase. ...Also, unless there are missing pieces to her puzzle, she committed premediated murder. I believe she killed more than once, tried to rob a bank, and tried to defraud an insurance company for her mother. How the heck is she going to get away with all of this? LOL

Ana Lucia is also a murderer. The Asian guy (mob enforcer) likely is as well. Sawyer could be too. Jeez. What a group!

Another thing... On the film clip, they keep saying that people on the "project watch" will be working in shifts or pairs or whatever... Who was working with Desmond?

Desmond said his partner died...

I think it is VERY out of character for Locke not to track Desmond down! Its strange how they all just let him wander off once Jack returned and the computer was fixed..

How about that ending....DAD?
rychehitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 06:07 PM   #5
Xeno
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rychehitman
Desmond said his partner died...

I think it is VERY out of character for Locke not to track Desmond down! Its strange how they all just let him wander off once Jack returned and the computer was fixed..

How about that ending....DAD?
I agree on that. I also asked myself , Where the hell was Desmond running to?? I mean.. it's a bloody Island. No way out. It almost seemed as he knew where to go.. Very weird .. But then again, there's bunch of questions. All those weapons.. And erh, those Polar bears?? And that other "monster" we never saw.. the one that can shake the trees, remember? still a lot to go.. I 'm going to wathc the one from november 30th now btw..
Xeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 07:55 PM   #6
risingstar
Jedi Order

If I was on that island, I'd get to the bottom of things in no time... LOL

P.S. Seeing as how people are going to start sleeping together, should we start a poll as to who is going to get pregnant first?
Old 12-01-2005, 08:25 PM   #7
Virsago
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar
If I was on that island, I'd get to the bottom of things in no time... LOL

P.S. Seeing as how people are going to start sleeping together, should we start a poll as to who is going to get pregnant first?
Judging by the look Jin gave Hurley, I'd say Sun would be pregnant soon.
Virsago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 08:43 PM   #8
MiamiLoco
BD is the best (and I'm not talkin' about Bowen Designs)!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeno
But then again, there's bunch of questions. All those weapons.. And erh, those Polar bears??
Well, wasn't it kind of implied that Walt had the power to conjure up things? Remember that comic book that Walt was reading HAD Polar Bears.
MiamiLoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 01:56 PM   #9
Leon
WHITE & NERDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiLoco
Well, wasn't it kind of implied that Walt had the power to conjure up things? Remember that comic book that Walt was reading HAD Polar Bears.
yeah, but what about the horse? That was Kate's doing, right?
Btw the ending was very unexpected "Dad?"
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 02:18 PM   #10
cblakey1
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Léon 't Hoen
yeah, but what about the horse? That was Kate's doing, right?
Btw the ending was very unexpected "Dad?"
Really? I thought it was very predictable. During the scene I said to my wife, "watch, it'll say this is Walt".
cblakey1 is offline   Reply With Quote