Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 02-03-2007, 01:45 PM   #1
17coyote
Frackin!

ultimate alliance worth getting for Wii?

anyone have this game for the wii? is it worth getting. how are the graphics? how interactive is it. thanks guys
17coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 09:29 AM   #2
Spatial.Archite
U talkin' to me?

From the reviews I've read they say stick to either the Xbox360 or the PS3 version. The controls feel tacked-on without much thought really put into them, and the graphics just don't match up. But this is all second-hand from Internet Reviews, so I can't vouch for it.

Though, I personally love the game for the Xbox360.
Spatial.Archite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 12:37 PM   #3
17coyote
Frackin!

thanks for your input.
17coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 01:19 PM   #4
Ghost
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Hmm controls tacked on. Graphically it's obviously below the 360's, but the control wise it's pretty fun. You get to fling the controls around as if you were actually doing the motions your characters would do to pull of their moves. Like throwing Cap's shield, flinging both controllers to shoot webs, slashing around for your claws. It seemed pretty fun, though the only reason I would get it for the 360 is because of Colossus.

More games are being turned like this and they're actually turning out pretty good. Godfather was recently ported to the Wii and it controls rather well with the Wiimotes motions. It's quite responsive. Also Mortal Kombat will be coming out soon with the same control scheme of, doing the motion to pull off the moves. I believe most of these games too can be switched to standard controls if ppl are afraid of "change".

There's also word that Manhunt 2 will make it's way to the Wii. For those of you who have played the first you know how incredibly violent that can get and can only be pushed further by being used on the Wii. I will post more info in my news thread once I get enough to actually be of use.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 08:55 AM   #5
Spatial.Archite
U talkin' to me?

Well, as I said it was all second-hand info. I didn't pick it up for the Wii as I already had it on the Xbox 360, but I find myself loving the Wii controller for a variety of games.

I'll probably pick up Mortal Kombat for the Wii as I held off on buying it for the PS2 and the Xbox because of the curiosity of how it'd control on the Wii. If it doesn't control well there's always the classic controller.
Spatial.Archite is offline   Reply With Quote