Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 02-12-2007, 01:54 AM   #11
SpenK
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Just a little system that's been kicking Sony's a$$ for a while now...
Time Will Tell................ ............ The PS3 Is an Amazing Machine............... you have to have one to really Know...............
SpenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 03:08 AM   #12
Ghost
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpenK View Post
Time Will Tell................ ............ The PS3 Is an Amazing Machine............... you have to have one to really Know...............
I guess, but umm even if I had one, how could I know? There's not even a handful of games worth owning that even match up to what the 360 can do right now. Resistance is good, but it's not like it's graphically superior to anything the 360 has done. I mean I sure hope they push the bar with this system but not by sacrificing good gameplay...
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 11:49 AM   #13
SpenK
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
I guess, but umm even if I had one, how could I know? There's not even a handful of games worth owning that even match up to what the 360 can do right now. Resistance is good, but it's not like it's graphically superior to anything the 360 has done. I mean I sure hope they push the bar with this system but not by sacrificing good gameplay...
Exactly............. Not a lot of games, that is a bummer, and yes resistance is a good game, but the graphics ( that are pretty good) are not what the ps3 will be capable to display "in theory"............................. But i really am enjoying the Online Multiplay and Blue-Ray and other features ............ just waitting for new games..........
SpenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 01:18 PM   #14
Ghost
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I hear ya it's all well and good, "in theory". Right now though I'm ok with keeping that $600 in my pocket until they lower the price and put out more. Not to mention, Virtua Fighter 5 might not even include online play, so I'll just be getting that on the 360. It's things like that, that keep burning Sony from getting up there.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote