Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 03-27-2012, 01:05 PM   #561
benhernandez
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by le Gardien View Post
Hey Ben congrats for the news WC prints !!
If you're completist can you say us how many prints +/- Aspen made since the starts please ?

I can give you a rough estimate. I am missing about 38-42 aspen prints. Most of them are tour prints. But so far I have about 7 portfolio books with about 48 prints per portfolio. I'll look and give you the number in a couple of days. That doesn't include the mini prints though.
benhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:45 PM   #562
renketsu
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glennfett View Post
HAHHAHAA BASTID!!!
Congrats though.Least it went to an awesome fan.
Love the pic and my fav character is Kiani.
If you ever think of selling-keep me in mind.

I knew the $150 i bid was low but that far out i had to let it go.$200 was going to be my max..i see by the feedback you got it too.Can you post a pic of it on here if possible??Its ok if u cant....but droool...
Will be a good while before I get it as I stack them up for posting as it costs me $40 for postage to the UK... will post a pic when I get it though.

Am overseas at the mo, but have a load of pics of my new prints to show on here.
renketsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:47 PM   #563
renketsu
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benhernandez View Post
I can give you a rough estimate. I am missing about 38-42 aspen prints. Most of them are tour prints. But so far I have about 7 portfolio books with about 48 prints per portfolio. I'll look and give you the number in a couple of days. That doesn't include the mini prints though.
Wow, that makes my collection of 150-160 full size prints seem tiny Haha!!
renketsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:55 PM   #564
benhernandez

Quote:
Originally Posted by renketsu View Post
Wow, that makes my collection of 150-160 full size prints seem tiny Haha!!
Nah you still have a nice size collection. Also you have some pieces that I want.
Old 03-27-2012, 06:30 PM   #565
coolandwarm
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

How many of yall have prints of other comic companies like DC, Marvel etc. that is not Aspen produced. I have quite of few of those but i didn't add them to the threat of the ones I have. I have seen some great collections of aspen prints and i was wondering if some one should start a thread of any print of comics that they have to see some differences in their collection. I usually target Aspen prints especially Turner covers but i have picked up a few other artist prints that are amazing as well.
coolandwarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:53 PM   #566
benhernandez

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolandwarm View Post
How many of yall have prints of other comic companies like DC, Marvel etc. that is not Aspen produced. I have quite of few of those but i didn't add them to the threat of the ones I have. I have seen some great collections of aspen prints and i was wondering if some one should start a thread of any print of comics that they have to see some differences in their collection. I usually target Aspen prints especially Turner covers but i have picked up a few other artist prints that are amazing as well.

It would be cool to show other artist or other companies. But the only reason why most DC or Marvel Prints or Top Cow get shown here is because Aspen is hired by Marvel, DC, and Top Cow as well as other publishers to draw and color the covers that later become prints.

If we were to start showcasing any other artist I would suggest we start a new thread in the general area.

I mostly collect Aspen and Turner work.
Old 03-27-2012, 08:25 PM   #567
coolandwarm
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
It would be cool to show other artist or other companies. But the only reason why most DC or Marvel Prints or Top Cow get shown here is because Aspen is hired by Marvel, DC, and Top Cow as well as other publishers to draw and color the covers that later become prints.

If we were to start showcasing any other artist I would suggest we start a new thread in the general area.

I mostly collect Aspen and Turner work.
pretty much the same here i collect mostly Turner art, and also Aspen products but mostly Turner.
coolandwarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:14 AM   #568
Glennfett
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
What you talking about Willis?
Ahhh it is cool.I thought that was you who won that Wonderwoman piece on AspenMlts ebay page.
Some of the ones you just posted on here were also in this weeks Ebay lot-so i just assumed it was you.

LOL

nevermind

I did win the aspen Blue Descent MT varient print...
Glennfett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:43 AM   #569
abarron
Batman

Quote:
It all depends on timing. I've seen some sell for so much and then the next one sells for nothing.
I think the ones i have aren't gonna hit that kinda cash but most of them have been sat in a tube since i got them
abarron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 10:42 AM   #570
benhernandez

Quote:
Originally Posted by abarron View Post
I think the ones i have aren't gonna hit that kinda cash but most of them have been sat in a tube since i got them
Hey Check your PM box