Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-22-2019, 11:32 PM   #111
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Does anyone think Sideshow will be fulfilling current Prime 1 preorders? I have a Prime 1 piece on order that isn't due to ship for a year and when I call Sideshow to inquire about it I can't get a straight answer. The person I talked to acted like nothing is going on with Prime 1 pieces. I don't want to cancel the order yet because I don't want to loose the NRD but I have serious doubts with everything going on that it will be fulfilled a year from now.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 11:45 PM   #112
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper245 View Post
Does anyone think Sideshow will be fulfilling current Prime 1 preorders? I have a Prime 1 piece on order that isn't due to ship for a year and when I call Sideshow to inquire about it I can't get a straight answer. The person I talked to acted like nothing is going on with Prime 1 pieces. I don't want to cancel the order yet because I don't want to loose the NRD but I have serious doubts with everything going on that it will be fulfilled a year from now.
I think it’ll be fulfilled. But my concern is with replacements in the event one is needed.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 11:59 PM   #113
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
I think it’ll be fulfilled. But my concern is with replacements in the event one is needed.
Replacement parts is a concern with me as well. Not sure what I am going to do about my order just yet.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 12:16 AM   #114
Jiggatron69
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper245 View Post
Replacement parts is a concern with me as well. Not sure what I am going to do about my order just yet.
Well, im 1 for 2 right now on Sideshow's prime 1 stuff. Been waiting on Yennefer for forever and who knows how long Huntress is gonna be.
Jiggatron69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 12:24 AM   #115
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I am definitely keeping my fingers crossed that my berserk preorders are fulfilled and arrive with no damages.
Zombiez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 01:09 AM   #116
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Not including the dozen busts I’ve receved from Prime 1, I have 10 statues, of which 3 of them I’ve requested replacement parts. Two of which were fixed up, and for the third one I had already forgotten that I had requested them in the first place. But unfortunately they didn’t fit 13 months later.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 10:37 AM   #117
SONICobra
Batman

well the economy shipping seems like a relatively good solution, especially given the recent upcharge for large boxes from ups. i plugged in some pieces ive been debating just to check
- darkseid $112
- batman zero year $116
- guyver III $196

the last one kind of sucks, not sure why its almost twice as much as zero year batman. i could see darkseid being one box but i figured batman would be two boxes
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 11:22 AM   #118
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
well the economy shipping seems like a relatively good solution, especially given the recent upcharge for large boxes from ups. i plugged in some pieces ive been debating just to check
- darkseid $112
- batman zero year $116
- guyver III $196

the last one kind of sucks, not sure why its almost twice as much as zero year batman. i could see darkseid being one box but i figured batman would be two boxes
It's an interesting option for California residents, as we don't have to pay sales tax ordering direct from P1. I wish I'd thought of that before ordering a P1 piece from Sideshow earlier this week.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 11:32 AM   #119
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
- darkseid $112
- batman zero year $116
- guyver III $196

I did a lot of checking on prices and posted them here, and I don't think the pre-order prices are accurate. And when I say that I mean I think the prices will end up lower than they currently say, not higher. If you compare prices of things that are currently shipping to things that are on pre-order, the currently shipping prices tend to be considerably lower than the pre-orders.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 07:31 PM   #120
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

God help the people that end up with one of the myriad of QC problems, that seem to be recently flooding Prime 1 pieces, after ordering directly from Japan. I have no doubt what is driving the wedge between Sideshow and Prime 1.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote