Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > CoolProps / Imaginarium

Old 12-10-2017, 03:56 PM   #201
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu81 View Post
What do you mean with alien heads? I find giger’s one awesome.
It's beautiful for sure, but it hasn't shipped yet however. He means the production pieces of the others which sadly left a lot to be desired.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 08:32 AM   #202
Manu81
The Spirit

Thanks python! I though he means about pictures we hace already seen (some of them, production samples).. Anyway, I find dog’s alien bust really awesome, not as chase smith one’s for sure, but it cost 50% less, and for the prize it costs, the size, the paintjob, the sculpt...I am more than happy.

About giger’s one, sculpt will be the same, chroned teeth will be there and paintjob, may be we won’t have lots of details or different grades of black colors, but I am ok as well I cross my fingers when I receive mine, but I am pretty sure I will be shocked by this piece displayed in my house (in a good sense)
Manu81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 12:43 PM   #203
Manu81
The Spirit

Ordered Masa! Decissions decissions...lol!
Old 12-11-2017, 12:56 PM   #204
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

i would love to order this but i have to wait for an eventual Prime 1/Cool Props Big Chap...When i see the Dog Alien i can't even imagine how great will be the Big Chap Cool Props/ Prime1
Vince_be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 12:59 PM   #205
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince_be View Post
i would love to order this but i have to wait for an eventual Prime 1/Cool Props Big Chap...When i see the Dog Alien i can't even imagine how great will be the Big Chap Cool Props/ Prime1

If we hadn't learned that Prime 1 were making a Big chap of their own, I'd have already given in and ordered this CP version I think (despite my reservations regarding Coolprops) As it is, with that on the way, and the CP version having no ES currently. Waiting to see what happens in future is definitely the sensible option....
Old 12-11-2017, 02:27 PM   #206
Manu81
The Spirit

I am sure that prime 1 will be awesome but I believe it would be big and not as accurare to the original prop as the coolprops one. But, yeah, it will be amazing aswell
Old 12-11-2017, 02:35 PM   #207
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
I am sure that prime 1 will be awesome but I believe it would be big and not as accurare to the original prop as the coolprops one. But, yeah, it will be amazing aswell

Well their Dog couldn't be much more accurate. I'm hoping they will have access to the same references CP used given their current partnership. Ideally even the same base sculpt just in a different pose with a more aesthetic design. If it does end up being less accurate, I'll order the CP version as it is a thing of beauty no doubt.
Old 12-11-2017, 03:18 PM   #208
Manu81
The Spirit

Yeah python I mean accurate to the original prop, pose, case... no doubt prime 1 big chap will be awesome!! Nice time to be an alien collector
Old 12-11-2017, 04:59 PM   #209
Blue_Liquid
Fantastic Four

Quote:
.. Anyway, I find dog’s alien bust really awesome, not as chase smith one’s for sure, but it cost 50% less
Can you guys help me with which dog alien bust he is referring to?
Blue_Liquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 05:12 PM   #210
Manu81
The Spirit

You can ask me directly: https://youtu.be/HrbvH1jG9uw