Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > What If?

View Poll Results: Can Juggernaut Pull Thor's hammer?
Juggernaut pulls the hammer and claims Nothing can Stop The Juggernaut 10 17.24%
Juggernaut can't do it Mjolnir can't be moved by no living being. 37 63.79%
Adamantium cable snaps in two. 9 15.52%
The Earth shatters under the stain with no winner. 4 6.90%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-01-2008, 12:33 PM   #21
Makkari1
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Aboey View Post
We gotta fight the good fight!

Listen, nothing in Marvel's history has upset me more the the continual sissification (Heck yeah, its a word!) of The Juggernaut. He is a borderline sociopath with inexpendable (yeah, that's a word, too!) strength and stamina. Furthermore, it has always been that way! (I'm looking at you, New Hulk that can breath underwater, regenerate, and perform microsurgery) Hulk falls to Juggernaut. Thor falls to Juggernaut. Wolverine is knocked into another dimension by Juggernaut. Juggernaut is unstopable! Get his helmet off and screw with his head... that I can accept because that is his weakness. But don't talk to me about standing toe to toe with him because the arguement is flawed at its inception. Even Superman falls to Juggernaut because of the whole magic thing...
The question boils down to is Cyttorak's power to Juggernaut greater than Odin's power to Mjolnir.
Makkari1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:35 PM   #22
Bob Aboey
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve the meat View Post
juggernauts powerful theres no denying that, but odin is in an entirely different level.

i think people are getting carried away with the whole nothing stops the juggernaut thing. in the who could kill the juggernaut thread someone said that galactus would not be able to kill him.

the gem of cyttorak has nothing on the infinity guantlet
Agreed that the Infinity Gauntlet is more powerful.

Odin... is a god like Cyttorak. I'm not buying that Odin is on an entirely different level than Juggernaut. He has other powers, but Juggernaut is the embodiment of a god's wrath.
Bob Aboey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:36 PM   #23
Underdog07
Hercules

Juggernaut would pull for one minute working up a full head of steam but he would not be moving and then (assuming this still happens) the hammer would change into a stick and Juggeranut would have built up so much kinetic energy that he would hurtle into space and smash into the sun, thereby dying.

Any other questions?
Underdog07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:36 PM   #24
Bob Aboey
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makkari1 View Post
The question boils down to is Cyttorak's power to Juggernaut greater than Odin's power to Mjolnir.
Great question. I think I'm gonna say yes, simply because an enchanted artifact doesn't hold the same mysticism to me that a gem bonding to a soul does... but I'm not saying I'm absolutely right on this at all. Just an opinion.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:37 PM   #25
Teague
Iron Man

Man, you guys have some major faith in Juggernaut...

I just can't see a punk like Cytorakk really challenging established gods like Odin.
Teague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:37 PM   #26
Bob Aboey
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog07 View Post
Juggernaut would pull for one minute working up a full head of steam but he would not be moving and then (assuming this still happens) the hammer would change into a stick and Juggeranut would have built up so much kinetic energy that he would hurtle into space and smash into the sun, thereby dying.

Any other questions?
Old 10-01-2008, 12:38 PM   #27
Makkari1
Cyclops

Quote:
Agreed that the Infinity Gauntlet is more powerful.

Odin... is a god like Cyttorak. I'm not buying that Odin is on an entirely different level than Juggernaut. He has other powers, but Juggernaut is the embodiment of a god's wrath.
So you believe that the power that Cyttorak gives Juggernaut is greater than the total power Odin has, please provide proof of this. To Cyttorak, Juggernaut is just an avatar which is a shadow of the real thing.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:38 PM   #28
steve the meat
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

oh i forgot, to answer the question, yes he could move mjolnir
steve the meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:41 PM   #29
Makkari1
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog07 View Post

Any other questions?
Do you drink caffinated beverages?
Old 10-01-2008, 12:42 PM   #30
Makkari1
Cyclops

Quote:
Great question. I think I'm gonna say yes, simply because an enchanted artifact doesn't hold the same mysticism to me that a gem bonding to a soul does... but I'm not saying I'm absolutely right on this at all. Just an opinion.
You gotta have a basis for this belief can you give some examples of this?