Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 12-09-2016, 01:15 AM   #141
Shanesg
Green Lantern Corps

In other Spidey related news, the Homecoming trailer just dropped and it looks hype af!
Shanesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 04:24 AM   #142
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parallax View Post
I'll buy a Scarlet Spider. If Prime 1 also wants to make the Future Foundation as a way to get another Spider-Man suit in, I'll bite.

I'd be down for FF Spidey. I think a 60s Steve Ditko style original high school Spidey would be cool too.

As for other men using the name "Spider-Man" I'd be down for Miles. 100%.

Since SS distributes Prime 1's Marvel 1/4 statues, while ss is busy with multiple Black Cats and Carnages maybe P1 can deliberately get out the characters ss keeps looking over... Juggernaut, Magneto, Ghost Rider, Blade, Dr. Strange, Loki, War Machine, Wasp, Luke Cage, Human Torch, Beast, Doctor Octopus, etc. hopefully P1 shows some of them some love. Spidey 2099 was a pleasant surprise.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 04:57 AM   #143
craigcliff1
Zot

Would love them to get Spider-Man 2 and make an Ock. with a leather coat not sculpted. Spider-Man 3 and do a New Goblin loved the snowboard glider
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 08:50 AM   #144
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
I'd be down for FF Spidey. I think a 60s Steve Ditko style original high school Spidey would be cool too.

As for other men using the name "Spider-Man" I'd be down for Miles. 100%.

Since SS distributes Prime 1's Marvel 1/4 statues, while ss is busy with multiple Black Cats and Carnages maybe P1 can deliberately get out the characters ss keeps looking over... Juggernaut, Magneto, Ghost Rider, Blade, Dr. Strange, Loki, War Machine, Wasp, Luke Cage, Human Torch, Beast, Doctor Octopus, etc. hopefully P1 shows some of them some love. Spidey 2099 was a pleasant surprise.
What's interesting with this partnership between Sideshow is that Sideshow is both the license holder and distributor. Prime 1's role is manufacturer and QC. I wonder if Sideshow tells Prime 1 what statues they can/should/are doing or how that works.
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 12:48 PM   #145
RadAsGhoul
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanesg View Post
In other Spidey related news, the Homecoming trailer just dropped and it looks hype af!
I'm just about as big of a fan as they come, and I thought it was just so-so. I like that they pulled Ganke and attached him to Pete. Then again, it's just a trailer, I'm really looking forward to the movie
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 12:48 PM   #146
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPmaster View Post
What's interesting with this partnership between Sideshow is that Sideshow is both the license holder and distributor. Prime 1's role is manufacturer and QC. I wonder if Sideshow tells Prime 1 what statues they can/should/are doing or how that works.
I'm pretty sure that's the case. Probably also the reason why Prime 1 hasn't released Venom yet. Probably on permanent hold given the partnership. SS won't let them do a Venom with the SS Venom on the horizon. I'm still trying to figure out if this partnership is a good or bad thing. It's starting to look like a monopoly.
red_ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 06:09 PM   #147
Cougrcrumby
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ant View Post
I'm pretty sure that's the case. Probably also the reason why Prime 1 hasn't released Venom yet. Probably on permanent hold given the partnership. SS won't let them do a Venom with the SS Venom on the horizon. I'm still trying to figure out if this partnership is a good or bad thing. It's starting to look like a monopoly.
It's a no Brainerd for me. It's a good thing. Prime 1 is making characters that ss won't touch and we can rely on getting the statues easily because they are distributed through ss. So much more good imho than the downside that multiples of the same character probsbly arnt going to be made at the same time. There are two darkseid comming out though...
Cougrcrumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 08:42 PM   #148
ovp3664
The Avengers

Two Killer Crocs also ! Although both not at the same time.
ovp3664 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 09:51 PM   #149
Parallax
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureInvasion View Post
I'm still waiting for a Daredevil that calls to me. He's my favourite Marvel character and I have no representation of him in statue form.

I was pumped when SS announced they were releasing a new Daredevil (previous release), but that running pose didn't work for me.

Make me a Daredevil I need to own P1!
I bought the latest Sideshow Premium Format DD. The post isn't good and it's very hard to find a good angle to display him at, but the costume is so good that I had to buy it. I don't like XM's Daredevil at all. The suit is very bad and the heads are too small. I'd love to see Prime 1 make me a Daredevil I can't refuse. Best Daredevil to date in my opinion is the Sideshow Com.
Parallax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 11:15 PM   #150
Parallax
Nightwing

Let's not forget Prime 1 has the Lee Bermejo line coming, so we could potentially get a 1/3 scale Daredevil.
Parallax is offline   Reply With Quote