Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 02-28-2020, 03:01 PM   #551
Detective27
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobotomizer View Post
None but if I order an ex from tweeterhead direct I would expect an ex not one of the Chad's friends 125 edition line I received.

If I were to do a livestream once a week I would expect all the technical issues to be solved by now, he can't even finish a sentence without trying to answer a chat question half way through what hes originally trying to get out.

Put your swords away whiteknights it's my opinion.
I have to admit that is something I find frustrating.
Maybe it's that I don't understand that FB Live videos are supposed to function that way. My preference is to get the info on the agenda covered, then any Q/A, without distraction or interruption. I will also say that it is greatly appreciated that Chad does the videos at all.

Long live TH!
Detective27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 03:06 PM   #552
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Those bringing up the Batman issue. Fair point. My question is why are you here? Obviously you haven't gotten over it and was not satisfied with how Chad stated it would be handled going forward but here you are. I don't knock anyone that has an issue but if you don't like how Chad has handled it then move along. I've never been "scammed" by Tweeterhead. I've always gotten what I ordered (pretty late sometimes I admit) and frankly have been impressed Everytime. If your experience is different by all means drop a constructive comment in the appropriate thread. If he still hasn't satisfied your needs stop spending your money and wasting your time talking about Tweeterhead.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 03:20 PM   #553
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
I'm sorry but it's always something with tweeterhead.
Hes a scatterbrain and is in over his head.
That's because his brain is occupied with epic ideas for the best statues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Not my experience. I order what I like, and it ships when it ships.

If I want the statue, I'll wait. I don't care about delays. I know the hobby and patience is required.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 04:16 PM   #554
cjacobs83
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJF View Post

But - and I could be wrong - this seems like a very quick reaction to some recent posts in this thread. There is no ripple effect from suddenly deciding to include both bases? It won't increase the size and weight of the box? The styrofoam design doesn't need to be redone? And now you have to create more church bases? This isn't going to push back the ship date? You know more about it than I do, but I think the Robin-base damage was already done. You're causing yourself such a headache with this stuff and you are STILL going to have some people complaining that it's not a base that fits all three of them. I don't know where you'd take more of a hit - producing more of these bases or just letting anyone who is THAT upset cancel the Robin EX with a full refund or let them switch to the REG. If this decision came about because of THIS thread, I think you did it for ONE person who I don't think even cares about the church base.
imed at things that I thought needed to be fixed and I often state how I DON'T want you to fail. Most of the people in this forum are posting because they bought something and like what you're producing.
This was my first thought. I don't want longer delays. I feel having 250 additional bases is going to cause problems going forward. If Robin is as close as Chad has said (ships right after Chinese new year), the styrofoam and box have been made. How can you go back and change all of that now? I hope he didn't come out and say this without thinking it through. What about drop tests? That's going to all need to be done as well.
cjacobs83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 05:18 PM   #555
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander0Zero View Post
Those bringing up the Batman issue. Fair point. My question is why are you here? Obviously you haven't gotten over it and was not satisfied with how Chad stated it would be handled going forward but here you are. I don't knock anyone that has an issue but if you don't like how Chad has handled it then move along. I've never been "scammed" by Tweeterhead. I've always gotten what I ordered (pretty late sometimes I admit) and frankly have been impressed Everytime. If your experience is different by all means drop a constructive comment in the appropriate thread. If he still hasn't satisfied your needs stop spending your money and wasting your time talking about Tweeterhead.
As far as I know, he never addressed it himself. That's my biggest problem with it...lack of communication that it was happening at all and lack of communication after the fact. When something like this happens, it's up to the man himself to speak on it to the customers...which he just did. So, I can move on from it now.

Quote:
None but if I order an ex from tweeterhead direct I would expect an ex not one of the Chad's friends 125 edition line I received.

If I were to do a livestream once a week I would expect all the technical issues to be solved by now, he can't even finish a sentence without trying to answer a chat question half way through what hes originally trying to get out.

...maybe throw some ritalin his way. ...jokes, only jokes.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 05:32 PM   #556
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:

So he got a compilation of questions printed out and he did record the video but after looking at it thought it seemed too much like and informercial.

I remember watching the SS videos when Susan was on and it was always a scramble to see if she was going to look at the screen and answer a question, which some people just kept cutting and pasting.

Here you have one of the few statue companies still willing to interact on live video, and on the forum and you're complaining that he is answering too many questions.

Just because you have an opinion, doesn't necessarily mean it should be expressed. You're not giving some important bit of knowledge. You're not moving the dialog forward. You're showing a whole lot more of your negativity by trying to be funny and putting someone down. And if it's one thing I have learned is that people don't like being around negative people. It is draining.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 06:34 PM   #557
Lobotomizer
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Point taken, dick ride him into the sunset.
I wont post here again even though I've ordered the statue.
Lobotomizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 06:50 PM   #558
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Is this the first time someone has complained about getting sent a statue from a lower ES line?
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 06:54 PM   #559
AlexT
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Point taken, dick ride him into the sunset.
I wont post here again even though I've ordered the statue.
We will see. So far two members promised to not post here and failed miserably. I’m rooting for you to be the first.
AlexT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 07:36 PM   #560
vorpoll
Shadowhawk

Some people just wake up on the wrong side of the bed every day. Glass half empty. I dont mind reading people's opinions even if it is negative if they do it in a constructive way. Speak straight it helps push the matter forward then I am all for it. It does not have to be all Roses and happiness all the time.

Then some try to be funny but just come off looking like a dick themselves. This from someone who ordered Robin and Batgirl with the expectation and anticipation of having a cool base for all 3. Am I disappointed- hell yes. I would.have cancelled but I like both statues enough as stand alone versions and chose to keep them. I cant fault those that do chose to cancel. I believe Chad is trying and will get better. He has made some mistakes and maybe will make more but I think he is making progress.
I enjoy that someone is willing to put himself out there on video on a regular basis and own both the good and the bad.
vorpoll is offline   Reply With Quote