Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 03-20-2006, 02:32 AM   #1
loudmouth123
Frackin!

Any good sites that reviews attakus statues??

Hi! Been on an attakus tear of lately, got these in 1 1/2 month period.

vader 2
chewbacca
clonetrooper
jango fett
obi wan
darth maul
stormtrooper
hansolo

and will be getting the royal guard and palpatine tom...btw is 592usd an ok price for the palpatine??

just wandering how would you rate the royal guard and emperor palpatine? i have to say these attakus statues really look super great up close and personal I say don't judge attakus on pics alone The darth maul is suuuper awesome!!! anyway any good sites that have reviews on attakus statues??

Thanks
loudmouth123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 02:38 AM   #2
galactus
Cosmic Art Collector
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudmouth123
Hi! Been on an attakus tear of lately, got these in 1 1/2 month period.

vader 2
chewbacca
clonetrooper
jango fett
obi wan
darth maul
stormtrooper
hansolo

and will be getting the royal guard and palpatine tom...btw is 592usd an ok price for the palpatine??

just wandering how would you rate the royal guard and emperor palpatine? i have to say these attakus statues really look super great up close and personal I say don't judge attakus on pics alone The darth maul is suuuper awesome!!! anyway any good sites that have reviews on attakus statues??

Thanks
$592 seems a bit high. Theres one on ebay right now for $360 BIN.
galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 04:14 AM   #3
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Yeah thats pretty high for Palpatine. I just bought this piece a while back and paid $307 for mine so I'd say be patient and wait unless you feel like spending $360 for the BIN that galactus mentioned. Average price right now is around $320.

I don't know of any good sites that actually review Attakus pieces but these boards and the official Attakus site are a pretty good source for information and MintInBox.net have some of the best pictures I've seen if you're looking for a visual reference site.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 05:12 AM   #4
loudmouth123
Frackin!

Hi! I'm sorry I meant 592usd for the royal guard I got the emperor for 399usd thanks for the info
Old 03-20-2006, 05:36 AM   #5
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Well the Royal Guard is a different story. That piece has been on the rise as of late and averages around $575 so $529 isn't a bad deal at all. I have this statue as well and definitely think its worth the $$$ if you can afford it. Mine is displayed next to the Emperor with Maul on the other side which makes for a pretty impressive setup.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 09:09 PM   #6
phoenix
Frackin!

Quote:
Hi! I'm sorry I meant 592usd for the royal guard I got the emperor for 399usd thanks for the info
Hi Loudmouth! I'm from the Philippines too. Why don't you try getting your Royal Guard from Blister. Got mine for $600.00 shipped to Manila
phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 06:04 AM   #7
loudmouth123
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
Hi Loudmouth! I'm from the Philippines too. Why don't you try getting your Royal Guard from Blister. Got mine for $600.00 shipped to Manila
Hi! Sir Felix...its me Patrick the guy who bought your Darth Maul. Just got my attakus palpatine and royal guard today I will get Jabba on may, so the only "must buy" items for me is the Boba Fett(Vader 1 is way out of my reach), maybe Blister can quote me a gud price on this

Thanks
Old 03-21-2006, 09:37 PM   #8
phoenix
Frackin!

Quote:
Hi! Sir Felix...its me Patrick the guy who bought your Darth Maul. Just got my attakus palpatine and royal guard today I will get Jabba on may, so the only "must buy" items for me is the Boba Fett(Vader 1 is way out of my reach), maybe Blister can quote me a gud price on this

Thanks
Hi Patrick! I have a friend in England who has a Boba Fett for sale. If you're interested, I could inquire how much he's selling it for.

I don't think Blister has the Boba in stock

Congrats on your recent acquisitions!!!!
phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 05:10 AM   #9
cap70
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy
Well the Royal Guard is a different story. That piece has been on the rise as of late and averages around $575 so $529 isn't a bad deal at all. I have this statue as well and definitely think its worth the $$$ if you can afford it. Mine is displayed next to the Emperor with Maul on the other side which makes for a pretty impressive setup.
Agree with HB. Actually, I've seen Royal Guards going for even more money. Some Attakus pieces are getting very high priced again. Did you see how much Vader 1 is going for? $1400-$1500! And how about R2?? It's hitting $700!
Anyway, I LOVE the Royal Guards. I have two that I keep next to my Emperor inside a custom acrylic case. Like HB said, VERY worth the money. It's a beautifull, beautifull piece. Here's a pic I took of the ones I have. Sorry about the TX in the front. The biatch never learn!

cap70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 07:19 AM   #10
YakFace
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap70
Agree with HB. Actually, I've seen Royal Guards going for even more money. Some Attakus pieces are getting very high priced again. Did you see how much Vader 1 is going for? $1400-$1500! And how about R2?? It's hitting $700!
Anyway, I LOVE the Royal Guards. I have two that I keep next to my Emperor inside a custom acrylic case. Like HB said, VERY worth the money. It's a beautifull, beautifull piece. Here's a pic I took of the ones I have. Sorry about the TX in the front. The biatch never learn!

Awesome display!
YakFace is offline   Reply With Quote