Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Community Corner > The Dazzler Group

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 04:41 PM   #5411
touche22
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

OK...I'm out of here! Be back later tonight!
Old 10-30-2008, 04:47 PM   #5412
madjazz
Defender of The Defenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlose View Post
The only reason I passed on Marina is because I'm downsizing my collection.... times are tough. I'm going to be getting rid of some of the other AF member I have as well, but it is a good looking bust.
That makes sense. When you overextend, this hobby stops being fun. People should always try to make it so they enjoy the collecting.
Old 10-30-2008, 04:49 PM   #5413
superdoug
Minister of ROT

By Odin, if I miss out on the twins and Marrina at my LCS because of you Collector's Club people, I will throw my shoe at you!
Old 10-30-2008, 04:50 PM   #5414
bat_collector
Galactus

Quote:
Sorry guys just been super busy lately with all this election stuff. Some pretty big propositions are on the ballot this year in CA that could negatively effect the lives of many people and I'm doing my best to inform friends and family on my free time. Luis didn't really seem interested in voting last time I popped in here so I figured I'd save my breath.
good luck on proposotion eight

wish I coudl go and vote no for it too!
Old 10-30-2008, 04:53 PM   #5415
glassdancer
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Sorry guys just been super busy lately with all this election stuff. Some pretty big propositions are on the ballot this year in CA that could negatively effect the lives of many people and I'm doing my best to inform friends and family on my free time. Luis didn't really seem interested in voting last time I popped in here so I figured I'd save my breath.
Fair point, but I am only one person and there are other people on this thread who have missed you as well.!

Besides, just because I have little interest in voting, doesn't mean that I can't be supportive of my friends and Forum brothers!!!! I'm genuniely interested in what your doing, my friend and what's going on in your life as I am with everyone on this thread!!! That's what makes us "more than just a thread!" We're a little "Cyber family!"

Just checkin' in my friend, but I'm glad to hear that you're being active with the Election! I think that's GREAT!!! I hope you're finding it to be a great, fullfilling and worthwhile experience so far! Do you actually have an interest in going into Politics yourself!!!!??
Old 10-30-2008, 05:01 PM   #5416
Merlose
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bat_collector View Post
good luck on proposotion eight

wish I coudl go and vote no for it too!
thanks.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:04 PM   #5417
glassdancer
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
The only reason I passed on Marina is because I'm downsizing my collection.... times are tough. I'm going to be getting rid of some of the other AF member I have as well, but it is a good looking bust.
That's a shame.

But I feel your pain too,....I'm starting to sell some pieces as well. Times are tough for everyone right now.

Sheesh!!!, I even had to change my mind on the Medusa FS and the Blue Quicksilver FS.

I just can't get everything I want to anymore. It's just too much.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:05 PM   #5418
Merlose

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassdancer View Post
Fair point, but I am only one person and there are other people on this thread who have missed you as well.!

Besides, just because I have little interest in voting, doesn't mean that I can't be supportive of my friends and Forum brothers!!!! I'm genuniely interested in what your doing, my friend and what's going on in your life as I am with everyone on this thread!!! That's what makes us "more than just a thread!" We're a little "Cyber family!"

Just checkin' in my friend, but I'm glad to hear that you're being active with the Election! I think that's GREAT!!! I hope you're finding it to be a great, fulfilling and worthwhile experience so far! Do you actually have an interest in going into Politics yourself!!!!??

You can be supportive by going out and voting, even if you don't care about the president local issues impact your life and that of your friends more than you might think.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:06 PM   #5419
Merlose

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassdancer View Post
I just can't get everything I want to anymore. It's just too much.
Me either.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:17 PM   #5420
glassdancer
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
You can be supportive by going out and voting, even if you don't care about the president local issues impact your life and that of your friends more than you might think.
no doubt.

well from the looks and sounds of the news latelty, it would appear that Mr. "Cool" Obama, seems to be the forerunner here. Or at the very least, he seems to be the more popular with the people.
Closed Thread