Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-03-2023, 01:29 AM   #161
Hutch0o
Birdman

That looks 10 times better wow. Damn I was hoping they didn't fix it so I didn't get tempted to buy fml
Hutch0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 04:24 PM   #162
VILE GUILE
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutch0o View Post
That looks 10 times better wow. Damn I was hoping they didn't fix it so I didn't get tempted to buy fml
That's all fine and dandy, but if they get greedy & overcharge more than the JH, I'll have to skip him. He's not going to have as many head sculpts and accessories, so there's that to remember.
VILE GUILE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 04:34 PM   #163
Collectorcol
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VILE GUILE View Post
That's all fine and dandy, but if they get greedy & overcharge more than the JH, I'll have to skip him. He's not going to have as many head sculpts and accessories, so there's that to remember.
Neither did the City Hunter. Prices will get higher with every release.
Collectorcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 05:15 PM   #164
chavez553
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collectorcol View Post
Yeah everyone needs to come to accept that with every new release pretty much from any popular line, the prices will go up and up with each product release.

There?s a finite amount of these things that they can make but to counter that they can keep raising the price of each release and just say that it cost them more to produce it or whatever marketing ---- they can come up with.
chavez553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 05:40 PM   #165
VILE GUILE
The X-Men

If you get less polystone pieces with this Pred, than the JH.......the only explanation the price will be higher is because what now? If we get acusstom to expecting it and taking it on the chin with each reveal, yep the prices will keep rising with statue's. If it's a few hundred even more, I'm a pass as much as I want it. It's just getting ridiculous now.
Old 02-03-2023, 06:16 PM   #166
Collectorcol
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VILE GUILE View Post
If you get less polystone pieces with this Pred, than the JH.......the only explanation the price will be higher is because what now? If we get acusstom to expecting it and taking it on the chin with each reveal, yep the prices will keep rising with statue's. If it's a few hundred even more, I'm a pass as much as I want it. It's just getting ridiculous now.
There's no if about it, it's already happened and will likely happen again. Plus this Beserker has a complex base.

Basic P2, less pieces, $300 more than the P1.
Collectorcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 11:30 PM   #167
VILE GUILE
The X-Men

Quote:
There's no if about it, it's already happened and will likely happen again. Plus this Beserker has a complex base.

Basic P2, less pieces, $300 more than the P1.
The City Hunter will end up going on sale some day watch. The price & pose are hurting it's sales big time. The majority of JH buyers like myself are passing on it. Maybe they'll take note and keep the Berserker priced at JH money. He's not half as popular as the JH so there's that too. They'll screw us though most likely..
Old 02-03-2023, 11:59 PM   #168
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Anyone know when the Berserker Predator will be going up for pre order?
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 10:22 PM   #169
Hutch0o
Birdman

As much as I love this piece, Wolf and the Predator 2 Elder are the only one's i'd pay this kind of money for
Hutch0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 01:14 PM   #170
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
The city hunter doesn't seem to have sold very well though. I actually don't think they will up the price on this one. I love Berserker personally, but he's not even close to being as popular as the city hunter. If they want to sell these in any kind of numbers, it'll probably have to be cheaper than the CH (much as the ch bust was reduced over the jh bust) Certainly no more expensive. That said, this is prime 1, they seem to be only too happy to push their luck with prices and simply cancel the product if nobody buys it...
Python is offline   Reply With Quote