Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 02-04-2020, 07:09 AM   #11
AlexT
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I for one think that this is great news! So many more collectors will be able to join in on the fun. The website is very basic and it would be nice if it was updated but TH isn’t a SS with money to throw at IT people to build and maintain it. In the end I can order the statue I want, pay for it and get it delivered to my doorstep. That is all I want.
AlexT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 07:09 AM   #12
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

I haven't had any problems with the website. I log in and buy a statue. Then it arrives at my door eventually.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 09:04 AM   #13
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Same. I haven't had any issues with the website in terms of being able to order a statue or pay for one, and I've ordered every Super Powers statue and a couple others directly from Tweeterhead. When I need to pay the balance, I just pay the balance and it's done.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 09:43 AM   #14
Augen
Metal Men

My experience with Tweeterhead has been perfect.

I'll keep paying 100% up front and ordering directly from them.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 09:53 AM   #15
jeremydmc
Black Panther

When I asked about my $15 proof of purchase credits a week ago I was told it would need to wait until the website was updated. We have been told that several times now. I thought we were able to use them by sending them an email but that does not appear to be the case....at least not for me. We have been waiting for the $15 credits for well over 2 years now. It would be nice if they included that in this update they are doing but he didn't mention it at all.

Have they added the function to the website to update your shipping address on orders already made yet? I haven't moved so I am not sure. I know that has been an issue for several people.

The shipping schedule has been outdated for several months. 7 items listed there are currently past due. We have been told a couple times, that I remember, the dates would be updated.

We still have not seen the Robin Ex base, after being promised several times we would see it soon. Batgirl has 2, or is it 3, belts and we have only seen what one looks like.

How is Darkseid not going to be later then expected? He just added several pieces to the statue on the fly. And we have a 6 week window to order him, are we going to see these extra pieces before the window closes to help us decide if we want him or not? I am not a fan of the way he is posed now but may be persuaded to buy him with some of the extras that were just added like Superman's cape and him holding a Motherbox. Which may help take him out of his repetitive pose a bit.

I'm a huge TH supporter and have bought every Super Powers statue direct through them and all the Linda Carter Wonder Woman statues as well. There are several outstanding issues yet to be addressed that seem to take forever but this payment plan and price restructuring can be done in less than a week?

I'm all for making things better and cutting costs and having easier ways to buy. I applaud Chad for doing this. But lets not forget work needs to be done on some of the outstanding issues as well that we have been told would be fixed multiple times.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 11:54 AM   #16
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
When I asked about my $15 proof of purchase credits a week ago I was told it would need to wait until the website was updated. We have been told that several times now. I thought we were able to use them by sending them an email but that does not appear to be the case....at least not for me. We have been waiting for the $15 credits for well over 2 years now. It would be nice if they included that in this update they are doing but he didn't mention it at all.
If you're paying in full, that is probably why you're running into a different experience. I think those of us that have had the credits applied (at least it's the case for me) had only paid the deposit. When Debbie would send the Paypal invoice for the remaining balance, I could ask her to apply the $15 credits to the remaining balance and she'd re-send an updated invoice.
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 12:00 PM   #17
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJF View Post
If you're paying in full, that is probably why you're running into a different experience. I think those of us that have had the credits applied (at least it's the case for me) had only paid the deposit. When Debbie would send the Paypal invoice for the remaining balance, I could ask her to apply the $15 credits to the remaining balance and she'd re-send an updated invoice.
I have always paid with down payment and then the remainder when the invoice is sent out. I have 12 Super Power statues sitting on my shelves, another 6 on PO, so I should have $180 in purchase credits from the completed orders. I emailed tweeterhead@tweeterhead about applying them to my other pre-orders and was told I have to wait until the website is updated to use them.
Old 02-04-2020, 06:32 PM   #18
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
I have always paid with down payment and then the remainder when the invoice is sent out. I have 12 Super Power statues sitting on my shelves, another 6 on PO, so I should have $180 in purchase credits from the completed orders. I emailed tweeterhead@tweeterhead about applying them to my other pre-orders and was told I have to wait until the website is updated to use them.
I guess the website has changed since I did it. Debbie used to send out invoices and the remaining payment went through PayPal (I think). So, she'd just adjust the PayPal invoice. Now the remaining payment is paid through the Tweeterhead site.

I wonder if Debbie just kept a log of who used the Reward credits.... maybe she took it with her!
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 09:23 AM   #19
Blindzider
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJF View Post
I guess the website has changed since I did it. Debbie used to send out invoices and the remaining payment went through PayPal (I think). So, she'd just adjust the PayPal invoice. Now the remaining payment is paid through the Tweeterhead site.

I wonder if Debbie just kept a log of who used the Reward credits.... maybe she took it with her!
For my Batman variant, I had put down a deposit when I preordered. When the statues arrived at Tweeterhead, Gwen sent me an invoice. I immediately replied and asked if I had a $15 credit left over. Within 1 day she responded with a new invoice and the credit applied. Paid it and done.

I did the same procedure when Debbie was there, so they still are keeping track.
Blindzider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 09:35 AM   #20
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindzider View Post
For my Batman variant, I had put down a deposit when I preordered. When the statues arrived at Tweeterhead, Gwen sent me an invoice. I immediately replied and asked if I had a $15 credit left over. Within 1 day she responded with a new invoice and the credit applied. Paid it and done.

I did the same procedure when Debbie was there, so they still are keeping track.
Very odd. I sent an email to them about using my coupons. Here is the reply I got.

"Sorry for the delay in getting you the coupons! It was a little more complicated on the back end than we anticipated but we should have them al in order by the end of March. Don’t worry though you are on our list for everything you have ordered.

Have a great day,
Viki"

Now they are not saying I do not have them, but it appears I am not able to use them.