Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 03-22-2023, 03:10 PM   #11
KiDDo
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa_yodamorph View Post
Nezuko will be interesting in which route they take. Demon form or human form. I think they will do demon form busting out of the box. These are 1/4.
I'm guessing demon form as well. Aaahh, 1/4 - I was planning on not getting anything bigger than 1/6 with Anime stuff, takes up so much display space^^
KiDDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 03:37 PM   #12
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDDo View Post
I'm guessing demon form as well. Aaahh, 1/4 - I was planning on not getting anything bigger than 1/6 with Anime stuff, takes up so much display space^^
True. I think Infinity has done good with Zenitsu and Tanjirou bases. Keeping it dynamic and compact. Unlike Jimei pieces that are crazy and deep bases that make it tough to find a display case.
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 05:03 AM   #13
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

This looks FANTASTIC. Likeness is great. I’m glad they used clear resin for the water dragon, looks great. This will definitely be ”The Tanjirou” to own.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqH7t...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Old 03-24-2023, 11:43 AM   #14
grphyx1
Kingpin

So beautiful. Up on BBTS $1299
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 06:19 PM   #15
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Surprising edition size for this at 499, awesome. Zenitsu ES was 1500 lol. BBTS has sold a lot of units for this already.
Old 03-25-2023, 09:41 AM   #16
KiDDo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa_yodamorph View Post
True. I think Infinity has done good with Zenitsu and Tanjirou bases. Keeping it dynamic and compact. Unlike Jimei pieces that are crazy and deep bases that make it tough to find a display case.
I think this is not compact at all. 56x63 cm, that's bigger than Arkham City Harley

Surprisingly good price for this in Germany though, "only" 1200 EUR.
Old 03-25-2023, 05:02 PM   #17
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Quote:
I think this is not compact at all. 56x63 cm, that's bigger than Arkham City Harley

Surprisingly good price for this in Germany though, "only" 1200 EUR.
A lot of 1/6 anime statues are this size or larger. It’s true it’s still large, however comparing this 1/4 (Tanjirou plus the water dragon) to those 1/6 it’s “compact”.

Definitely a good price. Did you preorder?
Old 03-25-2023, 07:01 PM   #18
KiDDo

I have seen some of those huge 1/6 Dioramas, it is nice if you have ?unlimited? space, otherwise not so much^^

No, I will not be getting this one. Nezuko I might consider in the future if they do her, but all depends if I still have space. I have five 1/4 comic/movie pieces coming in within the next few months and there are already a few more teasers/announcements of both 1/4 and 1/3 stuff that got my attention. I will soon have to make some serious decisions on what I really ?need?. I passed on P1 Goku - although it is my all-time favorite anime - because I probably would have wanted Vegeta and Infinity Trunks as well then. Can?t have it all sadly^^
Old 03-25-2023, 10:36 PM   #19
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Quote:
I have seen some of those huge 1/6 Dioramas, it is nice if you have ?unlimited? space, otherwise not so much^^

No, I will not be getting this one. Nezuko I might consider in the future if they do her, but all depends if I still have space. I have five 1/4 comic/movie pieces coming in within the next few months and there are already a few more teasers/announcements of both 1/4 and 1/3 stuff that got my attention. I will soon have to make some serious decisions on what I really ?need?. I passed on P1 Goku - although it is my all-time favorite anime - because I probably would have wanted Vegeta and Infinity Trunks as well then. Can?t have it all sadly^^
That’s a lot and instantly takes a lot of room lol. But yes, all of us collectors conundrums. And decisions, decisions. Always difficult to make, especially when you know there will always be future pieces.
Old 03-26-2023, 08:23 AM   #20
dw316
Justice League

does anyone know if there will be a hinokami kagura version?
dw316 is offline   Reply With Quote