Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 12-18-2023, 05:47 PM   #31
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Prime 1 pieces shipped via SS within the US I find are cheaper than directly going through Prime 1. Basically, you're getting 1-2-week shipping through SS that would be the equivalent or less in cost for the slow 3-month boat method via P1.

So, for instance RE3 Jill is $103 from CA to CT via SS. If I used P1 standard she would be over $350 and express would be over $700. This also not counting the duty fee I'm charged via DHL which is another $125. Keep in mind you will be waiting 1-3 months for SS to get their stock in. I also feel SS has the better customer service if something comes broke or you change your mind. You have 30 days to return where P1 is a pain. Check out the P1 discussion thread.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 09:25 PM   #32
Hannibal10
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
Prime 1 pieces shipped via SS within the US I find are cheaper than directly going through Prime 1. Basically, you're getting 1-2-week shipping through SS that would be the equivalent or less in cost for the slow 3-month boat method via P1.

So, for instance RE3 Jill is $103 from CA to CT via SS. If I used P1 standard she would be over $350 and express would be over $700. This also not counting the duty fee I'm charged via DHL which is another $125. Keep in mind you will be waiting 1-3 months for SS to get their stock in. I also feel SS has the better customer service if something comes broke or you change your mind. You have 30 days to return where P1 is a pain. Check out the P1 discussion thread.
One really has to price them out though. In 2020-2022 Sideshow shipping was more expensive than P1 economy shipping. Plus tax on top of it. Fabok #1000 Batman for example was more expensive, even when on sale.

Edit: Not sure about 2023, haven't considered purchasing anything P1 related through Sideshow.

Last edited by Hannibal10; 12-18-2023 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Added info
Hannibal10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 08:45 AM   #33
IronLungs31
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I can not believe that I totally missed this piece, ran into it by accident on Sideshow website. Jumped on the WL fingers crossed that it will convert. This looks too tough!
IronLungs31 is offline   Reply With Quote