Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 10-17-2012, 05:13 PM   #531
Dreamwalker
Gentle Giant Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallow_ View Post
Think I forgot to say welcome Dreamwalker. Good to still have a rep. with us here

You can also accept and pass on my congrats on another stellar piece. Got my Rocket Statue today, and it
Awesome! thank you. Im glad that you like it! Im really looking forward to the Blondie piece as well
Dreamwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:27 PM   #532
Shallow_
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
Awesome! thank you. Im glad that you like it! Im really looking forward to the Blondie piece as well
Yes, and we are all hoping the 'leather' strips hanging from her jacket sleeves are very well protected

Can you say anything about them, are they reinforced in any way ??
Shallow_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 03:09 AM   #533
Vaako
A day without sunshine is like... night.

what about the bunny mechsuit from sucker punch that was on display at comic con two years ago? will that ever get released?
Vaako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:28 PM   #534
Dreamwalker
Gentle Giant Rep
Producer

Quote:
Yes, and we are all hoping the 'leather' strips hanging from her jacket sleeves are very well protected

Can you say anything about them, are they reinforced in any way ??
All of the Statues and mini busts are packaged with well formed and fitted styrofoam casing. I have yet to see the packaging my self. to see if there are any "special" reinforcements. but im sure there are since this piece has so many delicate details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaako View Post
what about the bunny mechsuit from sucker punch that was on display at comic con two years ago? will that ever get released?
I currently dont have any information to accurately answer that questions Vaako :/ sorry.
Old 10-18-2012, 03:47 PM   #535
Shallow_
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
All of the Statues and mini busts are packaged with well formed and fitted styrofoam casing. I have yet to see the packaging my self. to see if there are any "special" reinforcements. but im sure there are since this piece has so many delicate details.
I was actually thinking more about how/what they are made of on the statue. Are they flexible. Are the steel or plastic or Leather ??

Do you know if Blondie will get a different size base than the others, and if you have access to it, can you give me the size for the Samurai Base, which looks huge.

Thanks.
Shallow_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:20 PM   #536
Dreamwalker
Gentle Giant Rep
Producer

Quote:
I was actually thinking more about how/what they are made of on the statue. Are they flexible. Are the steel or plastic or Leather ??

Do you know if Blondie will get a different size base than the others, and if you have access to it, can you give me the size for the Samurai Base, which looks huge.

Thanks.
All of our min bust and statues are made with a synthetic poly stone. There are some details and ornaments on our statues that can be plastic, rubber, or metal at times. It really depends on what is.

I dont have access to that statue just yet. Maybe a week or two before it release ill be able to post that info up.

Hope that helps
Old 10-22-2012, 06:51 PM   #537
stormshadow007
Death is hereditary.

Not sure if this was already asked previously but now that the Sucker Punch Girls' line of full-size statues are done, when can we expect the mini-bust of Sweet Pea, Rocket, and Blondie to be released?
stormshadow007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:21 AM   #538
Hunterkingxxl
Luke Cage

Honey Trap? Sooner than you think?

Hunterkingxxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:16 PM   #539
Movieman
A day without sunshine is like... night.

First, welcome Dreamwalker. I was wondering if there was any word on when the Avengers Hulk movie bust will be going up for order?
Movieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:51 PM   #540
Dreamwalker
Gentle Giant Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormshadow007 View Post
Not sure if this was already asked previously but now that the Sucker Punch Girls' line of full-size statues are done, when can we expect the mini-bust of Sweet Pea, Rocket, and Blondie to be released?
Hey storm shawdow,

Currently i dont have enough information from product development to answer that questions about the MBs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterkingxxl View Post
Honey Trap? Sooner than you think?

news will be coming soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movieman View Post
First, welcome Dreamwalker. I was wondering if there was any word on when the Avengers Hulk movie bust will be going up for order?

cant comment on that just yet.