Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 04-08-2014, 12:27 PM   #811
el_gricho
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
Probably not.

Customerservice@pcstoy.com can help if you bought from us. If not you'd have to return to the retailer you purchased from.
Thank you, I will email customer service.
el_gricho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 03:19 AM   #812
hendrux
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirl Wind Boy View Post
Dude, theres nothing PCS can do if you bought it from a retailer. Why don't you understand that?

Your retailer should return it to PCS for you. If they won't, than your problem is with them. Not PCS. PCS has been more than fair to collectors if you buy through them direct.
I am totally understand that it is my problem with the retailer, no more discussing about this anymore. When I said I am done with PCS, why it should offend anyone?

I got the point when PCS told me it was my problem with retailer. Look, I am tired of this. Seems like I wrote wrong or something.

I looked at the break from my statue, and the paint, u can peel it off easily and the whole akuma left leg was broken. I am kind of busy working, so I will find .
time to take a picture out of it.

I thought this forum purpose to share, and help collectors out, sorry, I was wrong. and plz no more reply. it was my mistake and I apologized for it.
hendrux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 03:29 AM   #813
shin3000
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrux View Post
I am totally understand that it is my problem with the retailer, no more discussing about this anymore. When I said I am done with PCS, why it should offend anyone?

I got the point when PCS told me it was my problem with retailer. Look, I am tired of this. Seems like I wrote wrong or something.

I looked at the break from my statue, and the paint, u can peel it off easily and the whole akuma left leg was broken. I am kind of busy working, so I will find .
time to take a picture out of it.

I thought this forum purpose to share, and help collectors out, sorry, I was wrong. and plz no more reply. it was my mistake and I apologized for it.
Hey buddy, I think I was a little harsh before so I apologize! Please do let us know which retailer it is and maybe we can help you out?
Cheer up!
shin3000 is offline   Reply With Quote