Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2015, 02:01 PM   #1021
yipkusing
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Just saw the prices on Galvaltron and AOE Prime Busts on SS. $299 and $329 these prices for the 7 inches busts aren't justified. That is almost twice expensive as old busts. Can P1 justify the price increase?
Old 10-09-2015, 06:25 PM   #1022
yipkusing
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Before anybody claims I'm a whiner or "if you don't like it don't buy it" please know that I'm among the first to purchase and support p1 going back to their first statue megatron.

I defend their boring museum master line pose. I take a lot of pics to showcase in statueforum to spread the p1 name. I want p1 to succeed because they bring fresh products and quality details to the market.

And p1 turns around me and other supporters with this 100% price increase for a bust with no justification. If p1 get away with busts like this, how is the future for the already expensive 1/3 statues? If I get labeled a spoiled whiner, then so be it. I stand for consumer advocacy; I stand for us collectors who spend a lot of money to be treated with respect, not to be shafted like this.

Im sorry if I sound angry here and have offended anybody. I would like to hear Kira explanation on this.
Old 10-09-2015, 06:46 PM   #1023
Kira
Prime 1 Studio
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yipkusing View Post
Just saw the prices on Galvaltron and AOE Prime Busts on SS. $299 and $329 these prices for the 7 inches busts aren't justified. That is almost twice expensive as old busts. Can P1 justify the price increase?
They are much bigger in person more complex and finally we add Edition size on of 888 worldwide make it rare for customers.
Old 10-09-2015, 06:51 PM   #1024
yipkusing

How would I know if megatron and prime busts weren't limited as well when u hide that info from buyers? How much more complex and bigger when the size I am seeing 7" equivalent to old busts? Complex? The torso of galvaltron bust don't even light up. Also if galvatron is more complex to make compared to megatron, then how is the whole statue priced the same then? And yet statues of megatron and galvatron same price but bust almost 100% price increase.
Old 10-09-2015, 07:09 PM   #1025
Kira
Prime 1 Studio
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yipkusing View Post
How would I know if megatron and prime busts weren't limited as well when u hide that info from buyers? How much more complex and bigger when the size I am seeing 7" equivalent to old busts? Complex? The torso of galvaltron bust don't even light up. Also if galvatron is more complex to make compared to megatron, then how is the whole statue priced the same then? And yet statues of megatron and galvatron same price but bust almost 100% price increase.
All bust are open edition size only few exception like the Gold bust and others variant. We will always mention if is limited. The new bust all I know from my team require much more assembly parts and it is much bigger not taller but more massive. I saw it in person from development I was quite surprise how big Galvatron bust compare to Megatron bust and I think you will be surprise too.
Old 10-09-2015, 07:35 PM   #1026
Transformers
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Im afraid that P1 focusing on new licence like Batman,Witcher... And forget about new transformers...I still hope in future see many new robots. Please P1 make some new decepticons....
Old 10-09-2015, 11:03 PM   #1027
davidgroup
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I saw the banner of Batman v Superman in the kotobukiya event pics. could you please tell me which scale will they come in?

Thanks for reply.
Old 10-10-2015, 12:42 AM   #1028
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hi, Kira.I just want to ask, what time does prime 1 studios exhibition start today?
Old 10-10-2015, 12:55 AM   #1029
strife87
Spider-Ham

Hi kira, I just saw the new photos on the arkham knight and I have to say wow he looks great! I was wondering if the new red pieces on the arms and legs are switch outs? Thanks for your time.
Old 10-10-2015, 01:04 AM   #1030
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hi, Kira.Will the Arkham Knight batmobile be on display today at prime 1 studios exhibition?
Closed Thread