Modzilla
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooktroop
that does it im going after all the bowen exclusives now
I don't blame you either.
Old 06-09-2006, 07:07 PM   #242
heykool69
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooktroop
that does it im going after all the bowen exclusives now
Damn, now i have one less of a friend in this forum

Didn't expect a run of 1000 would be that hard to get. It took hours for the Bowen exclusives to run out. I guess the Star War have a GREATER force
heykool69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 07:07 PM   #243
darthrobbler
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zurbaran1
This exact same thing happened to me. I got in right away and slowly worked my way through every screen. I input my data very carefully too because I figured this would be my only shot. And of course at every screen you worry that it is going to all come crashing down. I finally get to the credit card screen and submit thinking that I have made it home only to get back the Error message that my credit card is declined because my billing address didn't match the one on file. I know that I put in everything correctly too. Very frustrating. I was wondering if this happened to others and seeing that it has it's probaby a glitch on their end, one we unfortunately have to pay for. I may actually luck out because a great friend covered for me and was able to get one just in case I couldn't.
ZURB, HAPPENED TO ME ALSO!!!! If it wasn't for my wife's computer at work and her being prepared in case something like this happened I would not have gotten one. I was on the phone with her when it did it to me and everything was correct also!!! I was tweaking!!!! Also happened to me friend in CO!!!!
darthrobbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 07:17 PM   #244
SolidLiquidFox
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by heykool69
Didn't expect a run of 1000 would be that hard to get. It took hours for the Bowen exclusives to run out. I guess the Star War have a GREATER force
It's a run of 1,000 but only 500 were being offered today. The other ones were sold at the convention in Japan already.

Being a hot Star Wars item did not help either...

Is this the lowest edition trooper bust that has been released? The only other GG item I know of with a 1,000 edition size is the Padme maquette.
SolidLiquidFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 07:17 PM   #245
Relic Reaper
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:

It may be a run of 1000, but 500 were already sold in Japan, so only about 500 were available online.
Relic Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 07:18 PM   #246
Zurbaran1
Mod Guru

Quote:

It was a run of 1000 but there were only 500 available today. The first 500 went during a promotion in Japan.
Zurbaran1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 07:27 PM   #247
stormshadow007
Death is hereditary.

I think I was able to secure one but no email confirmation yet. This was probably the hardest to get compared to the other Collector's Club exclusives in the past. It's still hard to believe that all 500 got bought out in like what...30 minutes or less? I really just wanted it so I can display it next to the chrome stormie.
stormshadow007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 07:29 PM   #248
imashyboi
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Here's my story. I told a bunch of my friends to help me get this since I usually never get lucky with any Exclusive Online relesaes. Anyway, Like everyone I was at the checkout trying to type in my credit card information and the page crashes on me. I try to do it a few other times but by the time I was able to go through the item was now sold out. A good friend of mine was able to get one for me but for some reason he's telling me now that he doesn't want to give it to me because he just wants to resell it.

Should I even bother with this guy anymore? I usually tell my friends about releases like this since they might come up and get a few ends by trying. Money isn't the biggest object in the world since I'm a collector and he is not, but I still feel sorta gipped cause I'm the one who passed on that information to him thinking since we were boys he'd have my back. He knows damn well I collect things I really like. I really could careless if the bust sells for $400 on eBay since I just want to have this in my collection. I've helped this guy come up a few bills before without asking anything back. I think it's time to repay that favor or I'll never ever tell them again about these releases. I rather have DIE HARD COLLECTORS get their hands on this since I know they have paid their dues.
imashyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 07:32 PM   #249
lockford88
The Riddler

kinda crappy....dont think it is worth losing a friendship over but maybe you should reconsider telling him about future pieces.......thats my opinion....
lockford88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 07:33 PM   #250
ickwinzs
The Rock
Adamantium Plus Member

I got nothing!! I forgot to try to order it