The Riddler

yup..thanks GG!!!
lockford88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 02:56 PM   #332
Colossus
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinejedi007
I just completed a deal with My brother who slept thru the ordering process. He tried to order one at 1pn and they were long sold out.

After his crying and moaning he came to his sences, he made me an offer...
That is, after he cried to mommy and daddy.

He will give me ($$$)some cash...gets no birthday or X-mas gift this year and paints 4 of the kits that I have lined up for him (possibly more than 4, I have more on the way).
Damn you are a rough brother, hehehe shoulda asked to shag his gf too lol.
Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 10:48 PM   #333
wolverinejedi007
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus
Damn you are a rough brother, hehehe shoulda asked to shag his gf too lol.
I could always sell it for more but then I have to hear his moan about it for years to come...

He is a little ungrateful when it comes to me...
I got him the GG Boba Fett when it first came out when I got the first Yoda as a B-day gift...
When he found out I sold my Yoda, a few years later, he said why did I not give it to him.
Not sell it to him...give it to him...I paid $60 for it and sold it for $300 if I remember correctly.

I do love my brother but when money is to be made and he sleeps thru this BH Stormtrooper there must be consequences...

Thats also what you get when you are the youngest
wolverinejedi007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 06:21 AM   #334
Boerboel
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooktroop
GG charged me shipping saturday
looks like i really do have one on the way
sweet
Did you get an email or how did you find that out?
Boerboel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 07:50 AM   #335
PitViper
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boerboel
Did you get an email or how did you find that out?
I found out mine was corrected by checking the funds held on my CC. Haven't used the card for anything else lately so it was easy to figure out! Email Customer Service if you have any questions - they got back to me with my order confirmation within a day.
PitViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 06:10 AM   #336
Boerboel

Quote:
You should try to email their customer service and ask them if it went thru. I had the same deal as a lot of others, errors, slow loading pages, only international shipping for an option, shipping address didn't match the address my CC company had on file and so on and so forth. By the time I got it all enterd I got the "it sold out between the time you placed it in your cart and when you checked out" deal that JSA showed.
If you look at the pic he put up it had the keep shopping, recalculate and checkout options, I just hit the checkout option just to see what would happen. At that point I used a different CC and it appeared to go thru. I was still unsure so I called my CC company to see if anything was charged, they said yes. Then I emailed GG'c customer service to ask them if it went thru and later that day I got an email with a order number. Guess I just got lucky! I agree with everyone though, they should have been better prepared for this.
Correction...I didn't get lucky after all. I just got the screw job email. What a bunch of BS!!! Are they running their business on a card table in someones garage or what?
Old 06-14-2006, 08:48 AM   #337
darthrobbler
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Correction...I didn't get lucky after all. I just got the screw job email. What a bunch of BS!!! Are they running their business on a card table in someones garage or what?
DAMN!!!! I AM DREADING TODAY!!!! No email yet but...
darthrobbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 08:50 AM   #338
Zurbaran1
Mod Guru

Quote:
Karma buddy. Bites you on the ass every time. CB told me you were jumping up and down on his lawn the other day shouting about how you got one and he didn't. Oh well.
Zurbaran1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 05:19 AM   #339
Boerboel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zurbaran1
Karma buddy. Bites you on the ass every time. CB told me you were jumping up and down on his lawn the other day shouting about how you got one and he didn't. Oh well.
Darn, I didn't think he saw me! Seriously though, I didn't rub it in at all. Was I happy when I got an email with an order number? Sure I was, who wouldn't be? I'm bummed but, I won't lose any sleep over it.
Old 06-15-2006, 08:24 AM   #340
Zurbaran1
Mod Guru

Quote:
Darn, I didn't think he saw me! Seriously though, I didn't rub it in at all. Was I happy when I got an email with an order number? Sure I was, who wouldn't be? I'm bummed but, I won't lose any sleep over it.
I was just busting on you. To be honest, I think you come out ahead with what they offered you and you can probably use that stuff to get a BHS if that's the one you really want.
Zurbaran1 is offline   Reply With Quote