Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 10-31-2019, 10:42 PM   #351
UnicornPegasus
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

I weep that I can't get Jubilee on her own.
UnicornPegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 11:15 PM   #352
ddarko
A day without sunshine is like... night.

At first, I thought this looked amazing. But looking at each individual piece, I am not sure its really that great. Would love it if they did Rogue and the other X-men like they did Psylocke! That I would buy !
ddarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 10:04 AM   #353
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
Looks like they are basing it on the Marvel VS Capcom 2 pose, that was one of his signature moves in the game, they have a pic of Wolvie from MvC2 at the bottom of the teaser image.

yeah i figured thats where the inspiration came from. while it looks fine "in motion" in a fighting game, i think choosing this particular position from the attack looks awkward as a static statue. i think there are more agressive looking moments from said attack that would look better imo. im glad others like it though, cant go wrong with wolverine
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 11:39 AM   #354
VinnyCap
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Saw this updated render on Facebook.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DAFFC9F5-4130-4D0F-8C5F-93B07EC9B0F5.png
Views:	69
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	126669  
VinnyCap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 12:27 PM   #355
No1
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyCap View Post
Saw this updated render on Facebook.
Yes it's amazing, and Gambit are in the second Dio, the second one have only him, Magneto and Jugg, in the third we have: Angel, Storm, Ice Man, Shadow Cat, and that woman above Jugg is Jean?

Click image for larger version

Name:	xmen.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	126671
No1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 12:53 PM   #356
Vecchio1
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

If Gambit replaced Jubliee in the #1 Dio, it'd be near perfect. I hope Jean and Archangel are inflicting some kind of damage on #3 not just pose flying.
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 01:00 PM   #357
No1
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vecchio1 View Post
If Gambit replaced Jubliee in the #1 Dio, it'd be near perfect. I hope Jean and Archangel are inflicting some kind of damage on #3 not just pose flying.
Archangel is flying to fight Magneto, we can see that, he's looking at him not the Sentinel... but Jean, I really don't get what she is doing, we must wait for more images
Old 11-01-2019, 01:01 PM   #358
VinnyCap
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1 View Post
Yes it's amazing, and Gambit are in the second Dio, the second one have only him, Magneto and Jugg, in the third we have: Angel, Storm, Ice Man, Shadow Cat, and that woman above Jugg is Jean?

Attachment 126671
Could it be kitty above juggs (although looks like she’s flying) and they added Psylocke to the right? Basing off of IS comments here...

Dear collectors, we are proud to introduce the three Sentinels that will be part of the X-Men BDS Scale 1/10 line up!
The Sentinels are breaking into the Mansion and one of them is under the control of Magneto. With all three Sentinels side by side you’ll get the full scope of the battle from as the Sentinels smash into the mansion from the outside fountain all the way to the mansion interior.
Even with so many characters included in the set, there are plenty of others ready to join the fight! Mystique, Professor X, Cable, Deadpool, Jean Grey, Bishop, Colossus, Blob, Pyro, Emma Frost, Sabertooth, and Silver Samurai will be available as individual pieces. These characters will not attach to the Sentinel but can added to make the battle even bigger!

Iron Studios is planning to show all three amazing Sentinels together this December at CCXP in Brazil! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Here are some questions that we would like to answer: ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ -Sentinel #1: Jubilee is coming only with purchase of the full Sentinel #1 set
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀- You will also be able to order only the Sentinel on its own and the X-Men with their own bases but they cannot be placed on the Sentinel, to have the X-Men attached to the Sentinel you must order the Full Set
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀- The full X-Men line up will be released between end of 2019 ( including Prof X & Mystique ) all the way through 2021, the Sentinel #2 PO will come in December and the Sentinel #3 Dec/Jan2020 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀- This is a Limited Edition item
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀- The concept was developed in partnership with Marvel
VinnyCap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 01:16 PM   #359
No1
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyCap View Post
Could it be kitty above juggs (although looks like she’s flying) and they added Psylocke to the right? Basing off of IS comments here...

Dear collectors, we are proud to introduce the three Sentinels that will be part of the X-Men BDS Scale 1/10 line up!
The Sentinels are breaking into the Mansion and one of them is under the control of Magneto. With all three Sentinels side by side you’ll get the full scope of the battle from as the Sentinels smash into the mansion from the outside fountain all the way to the mansion interior.
Even with so many characters included in the set, there are plenty of others ready to join the fight! Mystique, Professor X, Cable, Deadpool, Jean Grey, Bishop, Colossus, Blob, Pyro, Emma Frost, Sabertooth, and Silver Samurai will be available as individual pieces. These characters will not attach to the Sentinel but can added to make the battle even bigger!

Iron Studios is planning to show all three amazing Sentinels together this December at CCXP in Brazil! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Here are some questions that we would like to answer: ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ -Sentinel #1: Jubilee is coming only with purchase of the full Sentinel #1 set
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀- You will also be able to order only the Sentinel on its own and the X-Men with their own bases but they cannot be placed on the Sentinel, to have the X-Men attached to the Sentinel you must order the Full Set
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀- The full X-Men line up will be released between end of 2019 ( including Prof X & Mystique ) all the way through 2021, the Sentinel #2 PO will come in December and the Sentinel #3 Dec/Jan2020 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀- This is a Limited Edition item
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀- The concept was developed in partnership with Marvel
Ok, so no Jean on the Dio, but can't be Psylocke either, IS never show her in any list, and they already have a 1/10 from her with black base, one of the girls must be Kitty, that makes sense but the other I really don't get...

luck mine I will be on CCXP now in DEC to see that in person
Old 11-01-2019, 02:40 PM   #360
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

At least we don't have to wait very long to see them together. Only a month until CCXP. That's when I'll decide how I want to purchase these.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote