Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 04-03-2023, 11:31 AM   #1
TheGriffinKing
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Looking for info/help finding my grail

Hello all, I?m taking a shot in the dark here because I?m trying everything I can think of to try and locate my collecting grail. Gladiator is my favorite character and I have been searching for the King Gladiator on throne custom that was done about 1or 2 years ago. I think maybe Bushicollector commissioned it, not sure, but he has a video up on YouTube on it. I think this statue In The black costume version is perfection. Does anyone know anything that might get me closer to acquiring this piece? I would be in your debt for sure. I?ll try to post a pic of it, if I can. Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0CD9175B-3057-4CE0-8581-70F941B7CDD2.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	163.6 KB
ID:	160559  
TheGriffinKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 04:44 PM   #2
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Not as big a fan of the black costume, but it's a great statue, for sure. The logo on the back of the throne is wrong though.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 02:41 PM   #3
TheGriffinKing

I have spoken to the sculptor and the commissioner and it looks like this is the one that got away. Maybe one day i?ll See someone put it up for sale. If anyone ever sees this pop up, I would greatly appreciate a heads up!

Zen: Yeah flying or action pose I?m going for the red and blue costume for sure. I thought the black was appropriate for the throne since he was wearing that costume during the time he took over. Too bad about the back throne symbol, the piece is so good however, that won?t deter me from getting it...
Old 04-06-2023, 07:30 PM   #4
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGriffinKing View Post
I have spoken to the sculptor and the commissioner and it looks like this is the one that got away. Maybe one day i?ll See someone put it up for sale. If anyone ever sees this pop up, I would greatly appreciate a heads up!

Zen: Yeah flying or action pose I?m going for the red and blue costume for sure. I thought the black was appropriate for the throne since he was wearing that costume during the time he took over. Too bad about the back throne symbol, the piece is so good however, that won?t deter me from getting it...
Yeah, if I had seen it when it was commissioned, I would have tried to buy as well. I didn't like Bushi's red/blue earlier commission though. I opted for the custom done by Pereira, but haven't painted it yet.

This is an extremely low ES, isn't it? 35? 20?
Old 04-09-2023, 02:43 AM   #5
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGriffinKing View Post

Check your PM, immediately!!
Old 04-09-2023, 03:51 AM   #6
TheGriffinKing

PM sent!