Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > What If?

View Poll Results: Doomsday vs The Hulk
The Hulk 23 74.19%
Doomsday 8 25.81%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-15-2008, 12:17 PM   #21
holdemfoldem
Doh!

Excellent point, and one which I thought about. I think that the Hulk, (once blasted by energy that disintegrated 90% of his form and he still regenerated), would indeed die if completely ripped apart, as opposed to simply being reduced to less of what he is, albeit intact.

I think that Doomsday's regeneration is a bit stronger, requiring him to be completely destroyed without a trace to prevent regeneration, such as the time on Hunter and Prey, when he was taken to the end of time, when all was entropy, and was completely enveloped and destroyed, leaving nothing that could come back.

If not, then, they fight forever, killing each other add nauseum then regenerating.

Sheesh! - Talk about boring sequels!!!!
holdemfoldem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 08:16 PM   #22
Meteor Man
Imperial Guardsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teague View Post
This is the only match-up that I allow myself complete unreasonableness and subjectivity in. I just can't stand Doomsday, so whenever you pit anyone against him, my vote will go to the one that ain't Doomsday.
I'm definately with you on this one Teague. I generally like to use reason, not just preference for a character to chose who I think would win, but Doomsday is the exception for me as well.
Meteor Man is offline   Reply With Quote