Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 05-02-2019, 03:49 PM   #2121
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Is this shipping already?
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 08:22 PM   #2122
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaughn54 View Post
I couldn't fight it any longer POed Rogue and Psylocke EX today.

I was surprised you held out for as long as you did Bro! Lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy-1.gif
Views:	12
Size:	2.31 MB
ID:	123102  
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 10:15 PM   #2123
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I am so happy with the update on Rogue. She is gorgeous! I love how sturdy she is. I can't wait to have her.
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 01:08 PM   #2124
Frayhor
Sinister Six

That was really a great job from Mr. Harbottle on the live, his explanations with the picture has convinced me on the engineering part ... but on the beauty part, just to be clear, I found her stunning on the show, even the exclusive head, which looked like it had a squid instead of her white streaks on the official pictures , seemed totally fine and even outstanding, plus we never saw the back of this head and it is very detailed.

But I also remember the horrible paint job on the convention in Germany a few months ago , so before I pull the trigger on this one, I will wait for the first in hand pictures, just to be sure that the final product looks like the one on the live and not the convention one...
Frayhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 01:52 PM   #2125
Shaughn54
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
Is this shipping already?
Not shipping yet, but when i just POed it has a shipping quote of her already fro $35.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayhor View Post
That was really a great job from Mr. Harbottle on the live, his explanations with the picture has convinced me on the engineering part ... but on the beauty part, just to be clear, I found her stunning on the show, even the exclusive head, which looked like it had a squid instead of her white streaks on the official pictures , seemed totally fine and even outstanding, plus we never saw the back of this head and it is very detailed.

But I also remember the horrible paint job on the convention in Germany a few months ago , so before I pull the trigger on this one, I will wait for the first in hand pictures, just to be sure that the final product looks like the one on the live and not the convention one...
Her Ex head looks way better in that video than in the SS pics. One day SS will hire a real photographer/stager to take pics of these pieces to really make them pop and look amazing.
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 03:03 PM   #2126
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaughn54 View Post
Not shipping yet, but when i just POed it has a shipping quote of her already fro $35.

Her Ex head looks way better in that video than in the SS pics. One day SS will hire a real photographer/stager to take pics of these pieces to really make them pop and look amazing.
id just preordered her and shipping is $85 USD :/ Though using $100 off takes the pain off the pricing
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 03:10 PM   #2127
Shaughn54

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
id just preordered her and shipping is $85 USD :/ Though using $100 off takes the pain off the pricing
haha great minds think a like, since we both ordered Rogue and Psylocke in the past 24 hours!
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 03:40 PM   #2128
ukshaun
Hercules

I have a feeling this is going to sellout fast (but what do i know?)
I broke my (pre_order) rule on waiting for in hand images to surface, as i liked what was shown on Sideshow Live

I hope the live show didn't have an extra special production piece. I don't want the Rogue portrait(s) to suffer in the same way the recent Wonder Woman suffered.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 03:51 PM   #2129
gomur
The Tick

Still worried about torquing and gravity at that shoulder. Would've liked the metal rod to extend down to her waist at least. But hopefully it sustains over time.
gomur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 03:53 PM   #2130
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

If these statues weren't so expensive these days I would have probably bought this one. Looks great.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote