Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-20-2023, 11:59 PM   #341
wayne-m0
The Spirit

Me too, still love it after all this time on display. One piece I intend to keep in the collection.
wayne-m0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 12:31 PM   #342
David22Lee
Fantastic Four

Has anyone heard an update on this? Will Sideshow or Secret Compass start shipping these out in the near future?
David22Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 03:59 AM   #343
Kriegsfuerst
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I have a friend, who ordered it with Sideshow and he is still waiting for any news. I received mine last week. I'm not happy with the hair, but I knew this, so I first have to give the head to my friend, who will cut its hair.
Kriegsfuerst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 11:05 AM   #344
Halcyon
Loki

Talking

I'll kick you out of my home if you don't cut that hair !
.. Mom busted in and said, " What's that noise? " Aw, Mom.. you're just jealous it's the Beastie Boys !!
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 06:12 PM   #345
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
I'll kick you out of my home if you don't cut that hair !
.. Mom busted in and said, " What's that noise? " Aw, Mom.. you're just jealous it's the Beastie Boys !!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 12:46 PM   #346
JCage89
Doh!

Anyone decide to blow the $500 on the "premium leather jacket" accessory? I finally got my half scale "I'll be Back" Awnold from Sideshow and am actually very happy with the standard coat but am curious to see the diff between the two jackets that would theoretically merit the price tag. PS, this thing is awesome in person. I have the half scale endo also from Sideshow and without the curious "lean" that others seem to reference here and the two are amazing together. Three glorious red eyes lit up side by side. Cheers - JC
JCage89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2023, 12:04 AM   #347
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCage89 View Post
Anyone decide to blow the $500 on the "premium leather jacket" accessory? I finally got my half scale "I'll be Back" Awnold from Sideshow and am actually very happy with the standard coat but am curious to see the diff between the two jackets that would theoretically merit the price tag. PS, this thing is awesome in person. I have the half scale endo also from Sideshow and without the curious "lean" that others seem to reference here and the two are amazing together. Three glorious red eyes lit up side by side. Cheers - JC
I think the lean on the 1/2 endo was the P1 version or their life size one. i don't remember the 1/2 HGC copy sideshow did having leaning issues like those others.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2023, 02:49 PM   #348
JCage89
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
I think the lean on the 1/2 endo was the P1 version or their life size one. i don't remember the 1/2 HGC copy sideshow did having leaning issues like those others.
Yeah I have the P1 1/2 Endo purchased few years back from Sideshow and no lean. Not sure why some of them are leaning forward too far. The one I have just looks like taking step forward as if chasing Sarah in the factory, torso only slightly edging forward and head vertical like normal human figure stepping fwd. Looks far out with eyes lit next to this P1 police station shootout Arnold from first film.

I am still curious about the P1 "premium jacket" accessory though and how it compares to the standard one. Looks like nobody bit on that price tag though as no replies.

Cheers JC!
JCage89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2023, 10:31 PM   #349
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCage89 View Post
Yeah I have the P1 1/2 Endo purchased few years back from Sideshow and no lean. Not sure why some of them are leaning forward too far. The one I have just looks like taking step forward as if chasing Sarah in the factory, torso only slightly edging forward and head vertical like normal human figure stepping fwd. Looks far out with eyes lit next to this P1 police station shootout Arnold from first film.

I am still curious about the P1 "premium jacket" accessory though and how it compares to the standard one. Looks like nobody bit on that price tag though as no replies.

Cheers JC!
I had one of the original HCG versions of that Endo sideshow rereleased. The SS was a step down in quality so maybe some of them got through with issues that created the lean.

As far as the jacket I saw it on sale for well under retail at a few retailers but didn't know anyone who actually bought one.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 10:09 AM   #350
David22Lee
Fantastic Four

Finally received mine....after a near 3 year wait. The statue looks great in person...not 100% perfect obviously, but a great piece overall.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	t800 1.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	195.7 KB
ID:	165003   Click image for larger version

Name:	T800 2.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	143.0 KB
ID:	165004  
David22Lee is offline   Reply With Quote