Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 07-26-2019, 12:57 AM   #341
bonedaddy77
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Congrats but prepare for a long wait. I was charged on 5/1 and still no movement on my order.
I feel your pain. I have an order from 4/27 I’m still waiting on which sucks. Hopefully this can go on the same boat once everything ships.
bonedaddy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 05:49 PM   #342
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Seems like I waited an eternity but Freeze finally arrived today. Boxes are HUGE! Probably won’t get the time to open him for a few days but looking forward to putting him up next to the rest of the Arkham crew.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 09:02 PM   #343
bonedaddy77
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Seems like I waited an eternity but Freeze finally arrived today. Boxes are HUGE! Probably won’t get the time to open him for a few days but looking forward to putting him up next to the rest of the Arkham crew.
Congrats! My Two Face order from April arriving tomorrow. Recent waitlist conversion for Freeze probably going to take forever. Post some pics
bonedaddy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 09:27 PM   #344
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Congrats Hellboy! You won't be disappointed with him. Just FYI, the base measurements are REAL and it's HUGE in person! The large ice particle that sticks out makes it even bigger so I ended up removing mine and having it displayed between XE Batman and Freeze and I have a puck light behind it so it looks great lit up.

My cabinet is 48" wide x 24" deep and as you can see, they barely fit in there together. Hope you're as happy and impressed with him as I am.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Resized_20190810_212401.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	252.2 KB
ID:	125077  
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 12:23 AM   #345
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonedaddy77 View Post
Congrats! My Two Face order from April arriving tomorrow.
You’re gonna love Two-Face. One of the best in the line IMHO. Very underrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myskye23 View Post
Congrats Hellboy! You won't be disappointed with him. Just FYI, the base measurements are REAL and it's HUGE in person! The large ice particle that sticks out makes it even bigger so I ended up removing mine and having it displayed between XE Batman and Freeze and I have a puck light behind it so it looks great lit up.

My cabinet is 48" wide x 24" deep and as you can see, they barely fit in there together. Hope you're as happy and impressed with him as I am.
That’s huge. Love your setup.

I’m a bit nervous he’s not going to fit in the only area I have available for him. Planning on doing some creative lighting myself. I’ll be sure to post some pics once I get him assembled and in place.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 06:19 AM   #346
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

Quote:

I’m a bit nervous he’s not going to fit in the only area I have available for him. Planning on doing some creative lighting myself. I’ll be sure to post some pics once I get him assembled and in place.
I agree that Two Face is one of the very best pieces in the line. I think because it’s an ‘understated’ piece that it’s underrated by many, but nearly everyone who gets it in hand says that it’s one of their best.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 05:39 PM   #347
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:

THANK YOU. I can't wait to see your setup as well once you open him up. Definitely looking forward to your pics Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
I agree that Two Face is one of the very best pieces in the line. I think because it’s an ‘understated’ piece that it’s underrated by many, but nearly everyone who gets it in hand says that it’s one of their best.
Two Face is a piece that I'm going to pick up in the future Phoenix. He looks great from the reviews and pictures I've seen online. I'm hoping he'll still be available when Prime 1 has another 30% off Sale because he was part of their lineup last year. I'm looking forward to adding him to my collection.
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2023, 04:37 AM   #348
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Anyone else have yellowing issues with this piece? I picked up one recently and the 2 big ice pieces and the dome has yellowed quite noticeably over the years it seems. It was a new piece inspected and repacked so not sure if that had anything to do with it.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2023, 07:19 PM   #349
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Anyone else have yellowing issues with this piece? I picked up one recently and the 2 big ice pieces and the dome has yellowed quite noticeably over the years it seems. It was a new piece inspected and repacked so not sure if that had anything to do with it.
No yellowing on the big ice pieces or dome on mine. But some very small spot yellowing on the painted snow.

If it’s a new piece you have (ie never displayed in direct sunlight) then it’s probably poor QC during production.
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 02:08 AM   #350
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa909 View Post
No yellowing on the big ice pieces or dome on mine. But some very small spot yellowing on the painted snow.

If it?s a new piece you have (ie never displayed in direct sunlight) then it?s probably poor QC during production.
Well, it was new, but "inspected" when it was first shipped so I assume that would have been caught then.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote