Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 06-18-2017, 02:14 AM   #2201
ryanrocks
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastballSpecial View Post
To me it is. Cable is an all time Grail for me. One of my all time favorite characters and the statue is a 10/10. An absolute masterpiece.

I was skeptical as to what everyone saw in XM until I got my first one. I only have two and I'm hooked. Doubt I'll ever own a SS statue again.
Thanks for your insights.. thats what im thinking if i'll just focus to XM as im totally satisfied with the quality
ryanrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 03:21 PM   #2202
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Pictures from Eddy Kwan

XM Studios Facebook

New Page >>> XM Studios Europe Facebook <<< New Page

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 03:21 PM   #2203
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Pictures from Eddy Kwan

XM Studios Facebook

New Page >>> XM Studios Europe Facebook <<< New Page

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 05:04 PM   #2204
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanrocks View Post
Thanks for your insights.. thats what im thinking if i'll just focus to XM as im totally satisfied with the quality
The only SS pieces I might consider getting will be their new Magneto and Wolverine PF's. Simply because I NEED Magneto and have been waiting for an amazing 1/4 Wolvie.

That being said I plan to heavily lean towards XM. Even if it means I can only get one or two a year. Quality over quantity.
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 07:09 PM   #2205
WolverineFan
I am da law!

Quote:
The only SS pieces I might consider getting will be their new Magneto and Wolverine PF's. Simply because I NEED Magneto and have been waiting for an amazing 1/4 Wolvie.

That being said I plan to heavily lean towards XM. Even if it means I can only get one or two a year. Quality over quantity.
Im thinking the exact same thing. XM to me blows sideshow out of the water especially when it comes to poses of their statues and the dynamics bases. I will be keeping a close eye out for sideshows Magneto and especially Wolverine, my name gives it away lol and I have thanos on the throne pre ordered but that's all that interests me at the moment from them. I would say Prime 1 interests me more. I'm at the point where I almost like every XM statue and wish I could have them all but money doesn't allow that unfortunately
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 08:24 PM   #2206
NinNin
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:

I'm looking forward to seeing both those pieces from Sideshow as well. I'm pretty sure I'm getting Magneto, but the Wolverine is going to have to be very impressive for me to purchase it, especially because it has to compete with Weapon X from XM for a spot in my collection. Gambit is another piece I would love to have from SS as well.

In any case, I also intend to get a majority of the X-Men from XM. A majority of my pieces are already from XM anyway so no surprise there. I have Cable and he's amazing. Excited for future releases.
NinNin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 04:11 PM   #2207
Armored_Berserk
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

It's been 1 month that XM says that they will send my Cable's arm back, and still nothing...
I understand that they are busy but almost two month (they received it the 15th May) to only get the hand touched is a bit too long for my taste...
Armored_Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 05:07 PM   #2208
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

i haven't received mine yet...
Vince_be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 05:56 AM   #2209
Armored_Berserk
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

News: my arm arrive with broken gun, I thought it was an easy fix but Ben told me that they wait for the replacement for the new gun from the factory.
Armored_Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 12:33 PM   #2210
actionjackson83
Midnighter

yes they recast a whole new replacement piece for you then paint it up so that's why it'll take more than 1 week. They also have the product lines to finish etc. It took about 4-6 weeks (including shipping time) to get a hand repalcement for my magneto back in the day. Whatever, I figure it's the time dealing with a smaller company and international (which they theoretically have no obligation to help).
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote