Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 06-22-2017, 01:01 AM   #2081
wau2
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
As far as I know thats a separate container.
I will confirm with you.
Thank you!
Are one in Australia in seperate container as well? Or is it going all the way to LA then back to Australia
wau2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 03:03 AM   #2082
Kallix
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
As far as I know thats a separate container.
I will confirm with you.
Thank you!

Thank you for the information.

Do not hesitate to give news, it will be appreciated

Come to me Evil Ryu
Kallix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 10:21 AM   #2083
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohdini View Post
tbh im quite dissapointed.. there have been many many promises made from Team Prototypez since this statue was for Pre Order. This statue have been delayed so many times ( first announcement, we were told that this figure would be ready around march april... its the end of June now.. I know team Prototypez are very busy with the quality control & shipping etc etc at the moment and before.. but at least give the buyers an honest answer what to expect. Shipment invoice was promised 2 a 3 weeks ago and still have not hear anything yet. I have emailed eric couple times now to cancel the order but till today (have been waiting 2 weeks) i have not received any reaction.Just very dissapointing, you are not telling me that the whole team does not have any time to give a simple reply to an email. At least put some time in your customers! I am just totally out of patient! Also there should be an option on the website where customers can cancel the order just like all other websites.
You sound like you're new to collecting statues. Long delays are the norm now, even for the big companies, Prime1 and Sideshow. From what I've heard, there are probably no more than a dozen factories in China remaining capable of pulling off this quality, with no new ones popping up.

And when you're buying from a 2-3 man operation, customer service response will be slow. I don't think you've dealt with PCS before, who have no excuse to still have an understaffed CS team, for the amount of cash they're raking in.

If you've followed the hobby for any length of time, you'd know Erick's reputation is second to none, and he's already mentioned that until Akuma they won't break even on this operation. Just going forward, try to be more aware of the company's size and adjust your expectations about them.
Old Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 11:02 AM   #2084
Adon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amloprinzi View Post
Erick's goal was always to be honest and truthful to everyone, unfortunately with the shipping some thing are out of our control. I am truly sorry, but I know Erick is doing everything he can to help the situation in his power. I hope that everyone can keep being patient a little longer. Everyone from Erick to Glenn still work full time jobs as well as operate prototypez. As you can imagine that is no ease task. Like them I myself do the same. I have a full-time job and help Erick here whenever I can.

I trust he knows what he is doing, he's been around the statue industry for years. I know he has seen a lot of those years, better or worse. I know that everyone put there faith into himself and his company. He's really trying to make a difference not only in the industry, but giving the consumers the best possible quality money can offer. We need people to see and believe in what is being done here. Keep trusting in this company and I promise you will not be let down. This one man's dream coming to life. Please help and support Erick's dream.
Adon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 12:12 PM   #2085
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

crazy to cancel for small delays so close to release. Its like preordering a year of torment
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 02:30 PM   #2086
BurningRage
Inhumans

Just got the email

Ryu has just been released from the port in LA and is en-route to our warehouse in Santa Ana, CA. The cargo full of our highly anticipated first prepainted release will be arriving at 12 P.M. Pacific time. At which point, our team will begin segregating orders, combining multiple orders, and working on shipping costs for each order. We will invoice shortly and once paid, they will be shipped immediately. We are excited to hear your feedback but more importantly, we would like to express our most sincerest gratitude for everyone's patience and support through this process. We hope that the quality of Ryu will be a reflection of our efforts to bring you only the best!

From Erick, Glenn and the Prototypez Team, we thank you wholeheartedly!
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 03:57 PM   #2087
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisnfro86 View Post
So good I wish it was even 1/3.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 06:09 PM   #2088
GenoToys
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Can't wait to get my Ryu's!!! Thanks Wau2!!

GenoToys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 08:12 PM   #2089
amloprinzi
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Anyone who is looking to do a local pickup, Erick will provide that option. As soon as he contacts you can request to pick it up
amloprinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 03:18 AM   #2090
Kallix
Justice League

I received the mail too but it doesn't mention the arrival in France ? We will receive a new email ?
Kallix is offline   Reply With Quote