Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-09-2020, 04:24 PM   #1261
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunz View Post
Well I’m on the waitlist. hopefully I get to go in the sideshow gulag.
Figure it’s a must buy now that I was hearing about the rogue maquette prices and some jabroni saying he wouldn’t even sell his for $1350 greedy bastard. Guess I should anticipate this to be a $1500 piece on the aftermarket

@ jabroni
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 08:10 PM   #1262
srttoz
Mephisto

Yea I just think there aren't that many on the market.
srttoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 10:29 PM   #1263
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee View Post
Both companies have winners and duds.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 09:30 AM   #1264
Divo
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

The real surprise/tragedy, would be this thing NOT actually being waitlisted. If collectors are still sleeping at the wheel on this(?), and they miss out, there will be painful regret. Present, and financial situations/limitations aside, the sculpt is so good, that frankly I’m dumbfounded that it still seems to be available.

Now, the reality that Sideshow has released a huge number of XMen offerings in a relatively short time, & Sabes is not an “A” lister, doesn’t help. But this Sabretooth sculpt is so good, in so many ways, that it should transcend the usual trend.
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 10:30 AM   #1265
Infinite GLORY

Midtown had this in stock with an 8% "sale" discount this morning. I had it in my cart and was seriously debating getting it. Still would have came to about $695 for me with the crazy shipping costs and tax.

Someone must have bought it up tho as it's now wishlisted lol. Guess it's not meant to be.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 02:12 PM   #1266
Divo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
Midtown had this in stock with an 8% "sale" discount this morning. I had it in my cart and was seriously debating getting it. Still would have came to about $695 for me with the crazy shipping costs and tax.

Someone must have bought it up tho as it's now wishlisted lol. Guess it's not meant to be.

Your resolve and nerve are strong. But if interested, what were you hoping to pay for this statue?
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 06:13 PM   #1267
Infinite GLORY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divo View Post
Your resolve and nerve are strong. But if interested, what were you hoping to pay for this statue?
Oh don’t get me wrong that was a great price. I’m just holding out still for the EX waitlist to come through lol.
Old 04-14-2020, 07:10 PM   #1268
srttoz
Mephisto

Yea I would wait for the ex waitlist. I think the stock is being held up because of the whole Covid-19 thing. I think once it slows down and life starts to be somewhat normal they will get more in to ship to people.

Let me say this though...it will be worth the wait.
Old 04-14-2020, 08:08 PM   #1269
Infinite GLORY

Quote:
Originally Posted by srttoz View Post
Yea I would wait for the ex waitlist. I think the stock is being held up because of the whole Covid-19 thing. I think once it slows down and life starts to be somewhat normal they will get more in to ship to people.

Let me say this though...it will be worth the wait.
Unfortunately me and atleast 1 other member on here got confirmation from Sideshow that they received all of there stock. There was no other allotment besides what they got. So while covid held up the initial shipment, thats it. Unless they are completely wrong. Maybe we each got the same support staff member, but that’s pretty unlikely. I’d love for more to come in but seems like this is it.
Old 04-14-2020, 08:59 PM   #1270
srttoz
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
Unfortunately me and atleast 1 other member on here got confirmation from Sideshow that they received all of there stock. There was no other allotment besides what they got. So while covid held up the initial shipment, thats it. Unless they are completely wrong. Maybe we each got the same support staff member, but that’s pretty unlikely. I’d love for more to come in but seems like this is it.
Wow thats crazy. I thought we'd see more pictures from members in this thread if everyone got their pieces. I guess you gotta remember a lot of people are flexpaying and aren't finished with their payments yet.