Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 03-14-2020, 01:04 AM   #591
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool1sky View Post
If I do end up getting this, I'll be getting Killer Bee as I think that's the best of the lot.

On the fence about Delta Red version. Hoping to see more pics and if not oh well. Saves me $950.

Judging from these pictures we have so far, do you guys think this was worth the 2 year wait? What's everyone's genuine opinion about these so far?
Not at all. That face sculpt just doesn't look good at all to me. Also she's a very simple design for such a huge price. Can't really justify it.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 05:26 AM   #592
Giusey
Fantastic Four

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Taz View Post
I did, 1150 points

Take note though, while orders placed directly through sideshow show up in your points pending, transferred orders from PCS do not and they take 45-47 days from the date of shipment to become available as opposed to the 40 days regular orders take.
Thanks Sgt Taz !!!
Giusey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 02:15 AM   #593
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggatron69 View Post
Sorry to hear it. My friend just had his new job that was supposed to start monday evaporate on him.
Thx Jig. That’s tough for your friend. At this point, isn’t going to be tough looking for another job just to fill in the gap. A friend of mine said his job reduce his hours by 50%. At my work, there laying off 75% of the employees until this pandemic is over.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 03:41 PM   #594
ukshaun
Hercules

$25 extra for Classic is no big deal, even if it makes zero sense?
I have decided, if Cammy Classic is still available once all my Sideshow points are in, i'm hitting the Pre-order button.

I think this is the image that convinced me.
The other two fail to compare, mainly due to head-wear. Classic fixes the issue, as there is no front-top-hair-line, and the red beret hinds the head top flatness, which is evident with the other two. The red beret has the effect of lowering the eye position. The eye's look too close to the top of the head with the other two, having an alien effect.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 04:08 PM   #595
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Is it me or are the eyes googly by design...I mean this is the prototype so they will all be like that? Does anybody else see it? I was planning on ordering immediately but that kinda ticks me off especially since it's 25$ more for what looks like the simplest version of the 3

Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 04:14 PM   #596
exclarion
Doh!

Quote:
Is it me or are the eyes googly by design...I mean this is the prototype so they will all be like that? Does anybody else see it? I was planning on ordering immediately but that kinda ticks me off especially since it's 25$ more for what looks like the simplest version of the 3

Yeah Face might not be perfect... buts its prob the best Cammy we will see for a while...
exclarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 04:30 PM   #597
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:

I'm not seeing googly. Both eyes appear to be looking in the same direction.
Besides, googly eye's is Sideshow territory
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 06:16 PM   #598
actionjackson83
Midnighter

This looks more like a render than the actual statue is that bad?
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 06:32 PM   #599
MegatronG1
The X-Men

Nah, PCS has been good with their photography lately. I've had the same reservations about the face being weird, and the hair low-detail, but it doesn't look bad. It's not on par with other $1k statues today, but it's the best Cammy we're going to see for a while.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 07:40 PM   #600
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

The exchange rate is so bad right now with the coronavirus. Right now, the set is over $4k CAD for the set or each statue closed to $1400 CAD. That’s too much. The statue costume is kind of lack luster. I don’t think it justified the price. Also, where are the sculpted nipples? It’s completely missed on the statues.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote