Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 04-07-2020, 09:10 AM   #151
SONICobra
Batman

cant wait to have this on display, by far will be the most i ever spend on a single item but well worth it based on every picture i see
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 03:19 PM   #152
NewbCollection
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWalker View Post
Awesome! Where are you located? (country)
US - FL and yes was god awful 900 shipping, I just figured I wouldn't buy any toilet paper for the next year ��������

As far as display, I haven't figured it out yet. I have decent Thanos collection but this has to be center stage. Once arranged and lighting figured out ill post a setup.

I'm waiting on the QS Hulk and Iron Man ---- deadly trio and will look amazing together

Last edited by NewbCollection; 04-08-2020 at 03:21 PM. Reason: added more
NewbCollection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 06:14 PM   #153
SONICobra
Batman

ugh... $900 shipping, mine doesnt ship out until like december so hopefully things have calmed down by then

congrats though, hes magnificent!
Old 04-08-2020, 08:55 PM   #154
Spec Fiction
Speculative Fiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbCollection View Post
US - FL and yes was god awful 900 shipping, I just figured I wouldn't buy any toilet paper for the next year ��������

As far as display, I haven't figured it out yet. I have decent Thanos collection but this has to be center stage. Once arranged and lighting figured out ill post a setup.

I'm waiting on the QS Hulk and Iron Man ---- deadly trio and will look amazing together
congrats
Old 04-10-2020, 01:52 AM   #155
NewbCollection
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec Fiction View Post
congrats
Yes bro, you are the man behind the big curtain

Props on the quickest one I have ever seen, yes i know i basically rented a small charter but magnificent indeed.
NewbCollection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 12:14 PM   #156
Darth Milo
Hydra

I have cancelled my order, I'm very disappointed since I was really looking forward to this bust, but $900 shipping to The Netherlands is too much for me and I can't take the risk paying double customs duty.
This allready happened to me with the Lord of Darkness statue from PCS Collectibles.
That statue came in 2 boxes and I got charged twice the amount for customs duty. I had to claim a refund and it took a lot of paperwork and more than four months later I got refunded.

Anyway congratulations to those that are getting him, I'm looking forward to the pictures and videos..
Darth Milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 12:07 AM   #157
SONICobra
Batman

Xtreme collectibles has a review up on youtube, looks incredible
Old 04-12-2020, 11:12 AM   #158
CWalker
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbCollection View Post
i know i basically rented a small charter
$900 and in hand > $900 and hasn't shipped after 16 days. Can tell you that.
CWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 09:01 PM   #159
cirionrc
Frackin!

Thats a disappointment on shipping costs. Probably will be my last bust if this will be the shipping costs. Even my 3 box jet power optimus was only $125 for shipping with sideshow. And my biggest box of the gigantic star scream coronation was $480 from China. It seems there is something wrong with that shipping price of $900. I think there is some gouging going on. Who makes these shipping prices?? Queen?

Anyone know when spec fiction will be shipping their thanos busts? Seems like everyone has gotten theirs already.
cirionrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 10:11 PM   #160
ovp3664
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by cirionrc View Post
Thats a disappointment on shipping costs. Probably will be my last bust if this will be the shipping costs. Even my 3 box jet power optimus was only $125 for shipping with sideshow. And my biggest box of the gigantic star scream coronation was $480 from China. It seems there is something wrong with that shipping price of $900. I think there is some gouging going on. Who makes these shipping prices?? Queen?

Anyone know when spec fiction will be shipping their thanos busts? Seems like everyone has gotten theirs already.
As far as I am aware, Spec Fiction are shipping Thanos now. Unless of course you are on a payment plan.

Where are you located ? That may have caused a delay. Todd told me mine will ship directly from China.
ovp3664 is offline   Reply With Quote