Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 04-03-2020, 09:45 AM   #401
CWalker
The Avengers

My bad, I thought they were asking about the skeleton on the base. No, the stand-alone is 'human' only, correct.
CWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 11:04 AM   #402
oddlysober
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Having only one portrait is cool with me. Thanks for the clarification folks. This could be my first XM piece.
oddlysober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 01:46 PM   #403
TimeZ
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddlysober View Post
Having only one portrait is cool with me. Thanks for the clarification folks. This could be my first XM piece.
You and me both! This will be my first XM piece, ordered the set though because i'm a big Thanos fan!! Kinda interested in that 1/6th darkseid also but i'll hold off on him for a bit.
TimeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 03:36 PM   #404
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeZ View Post
You and me both! This will be my first XM piece, ordered the set though because i'm a big Thanos fan!! Kinda interested in that 1/6th darkseid also but i'll hold off on him for a bit.
Don't hold off too long if you want it. Edition size has been capped at 399.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 04:23 PM   #405
Ish3183
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Seems like Darkseid will be popular. If you want it and can afford it, I’d PO him. With the current situation, people are thinking twice about POs though. Maybe it won’t sell out that fast.
Ish3183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 06:55 PM   #406
TimeZ
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish3183 View Post
Seems like Darkseid will be popular. If you want it and can afford it, I’d PO him. With the current situation, people are thinking twice about POs though. Maybe it won’t sell out that fast.
That's true, the prices of the pieces themselves aren't that bad, it's the shipping that is the killer for me. Good chance of delays also. The detail on the XM pieces look great for the money, hopefully they live up to the name when i get this thanos and lady death in!
TimeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 06:59 PM   #407
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

With XM I’m sure you’ll be happy . I’ve got pieces from every company but I really love my XMs the most . This set is what makes this company different . They just do what nobody else would ever attempt! I love that
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 02:17 PM   #408
Tarksis
Justice League

I was finally able to pull the trigger on this Bad Boy! Such a great piece and it will be a loooong 14 months. I ordered the stand alone Thanos. The options it comes with are the ones I would have displayed even if I had purchased the set with all the switch outs. The set looks awesome but I don't care for Lady Death enough to devote the extra funds and real estate.
Tarksis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 02:26 PM   #409
austintheng
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarksis View Post
I was finally able to pull the trigger on this Bad Boy! Such a great piece and it will be a loooong 14 months. I ordered the stand alone Thanos. The options it comes with are the ones I would have displayed even if I had purchased the set with all the switch outs. The set looks awesome but I don't care for Lady Death enough to devote the extra funds and real estate.
Same thought with you.. Although I do like the screaming portrait and the energy hands, I just don't have the space to get the set, unfortunately.

I'm more than contented to own this Thanos piece. Such a menacing presence! It would be a centrepiece in my collection.
austintheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 02:40 PM   #410
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

I’m sure someone will make custom heads for it anyways
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote