Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Action Figures / Toys / Trading Cards

Old 09-16-2012, 01:01 AM   #1
msisaac
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Figma Robocop

Just got this in today. I don't usually buy action figures, except for some Hot Toys items, but I got an Amazon gift card and thought I'd indulge myself. Saw this cool Robocop action figure and got it because of all the accessories. It's a lot like a Hot Toys figure, with all the extra hands and accessories, but it's obviously much smaller and much lower quality (and much less expensive...).

Robocop with his accessories like gun, muzzle flash, opening leg pieces...

All the extra hands:

Pretty flexible character:

Robocop, ready to interface with a computer or stab someone in the neck...

Extra leg pieces were included to allow the figure to be displayed with the leg holster open, and the gun fits perfectly.

Leg pistons actually work:

Good details on the body for this size:

For the price and size of this figure, it's pretty nice. Definitely feels a bit fragile, though. I wouldn't want to mess around with his legs too much. Putting the open leg pieces on for the one picture with the gun in the leg holster was a bit nerve-racking. The extras with this figure really sold me on it. All the extra hands, the extra "battle damaged" helmet, the detailed gun, the "muzzle flash" that can be attached to the gun, and the open leg holster pieces are great. Great articulation in a figure this size. I can't pose some of my Hot Toys figures in as many poses as this piece. There is no face under the helmet, though. That's kind of a bummer. When you remove the helmet, it's just a square bit of flesh-toned plastic underneath. It would have been nice to have a true face sculpt, but on a figure this size, it probably wouldn't have looked that great.
msisaac is offline   Reply With Quote