Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 06-16-2016, 04:10 PM   #201
Mal Strife
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

The address for Dynamite from your website is:

Dynamite Entertainment
113 Gaither Dr, STE 205
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054

Is this where we are supposed to mail the old/damaged statues back to? Should they be mailed with delivery confirmation or any other specifics? Thanks for any help.
Mal Strife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 04:25 PM   #202
Hanky Panky
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Dynamite View Post
All,

Thanks for all of your feedback and absolutely want to answer your questions.

We will be posting photos. Actual photos. The statues just came in and we are taking photos next week to post. Again, actual photos.

And we had the entire inventory destroyed of the original shipment. And retailers need to return the damaged copies to get the new wave, so hopefully they will not be filling with damaged product. When ordering from your retailer, it may be good to ask if they exchanged damaged statues for new ones with us.

The damaged statues can be returned to us and we will ship you new ones. You can e-mail me as well at nick.barrucci@dynamite.com or Manny at Dynamite Customer Service <customerservice@dynamite.com>

Let us know if you have further questions.

best!

Nick
CEO/Publishers
Mr. Barrucci,

Excellent! We look forward to an announcement regarding the new photos of Vampirella when you post them on the Dynamite website next week.

Mal Strife asks a good question about address returns. Can you confirm where we should send our "damaged" statues?

I'll also pass this info along to my local comic shop since they still have 2 "damaged" copies of Vampirella on their shelves.

THANK YOU!!
Hanky Panky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 06:43 PM   #203
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

I appreciate the update but why is it up to retailers to contact Dynamite to arrange to have the bad batch sent back? Shouldn't Dynamite be contacting their distributor channels so they can notify retailers about sending the bad batch back for replacements? Furthermore the customer shouldn't even be involved in this process by having to make sure the retailer they are buying from doesn't still have the bad batch. That's Dynamite's responsibility imo. They should have issued a recall through their distributors as soon as they were aware the entire first batch of statues were unacceptable. There is no logical reason in my mind that any of the bad statues should still be with retailers at this stage.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 05:38 PM   #204
Mal Strife
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

For those interested, I just received confirmation from dynamite customer service that the address I listed above is the correct address to send the damage statues to.
Mal Strife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 10:26 AM   #205
AC_808
Hercules

Did they say when the replacements will be sent out?

I already sent mine back to BBTS and got a refund. But for those that send theirs back to Dynamite, will they get a replacement right away?
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 03:24 AM   #206
Nick Dynamite
Producer
Producer

CEO/Publisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal Strife View Post
The address for Dynamite from your website is:

Dynamite Entertainment
113 Gaither Dr, STE 205
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054

Is this where we are supposed to mail the old/damaged statues back to? Should they be mailed with delivery confirmation or any other specifics? Thanks for any help.
yes, this is the correct address. Please e-mail Manny at Dynamite Customer Service <customerservice@dynamite.com> for all of the info needed.

best!

Nick
Nick Dynamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 03:26 AM   #207
Nick Dynamite
Producer
Producer

CEO/Publisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanky Panky View Post
Mr. Barrucci,

Excellent! We look forward to an announcement regarding the new photos of Vampirella when you post them on the Dynamite website next week.

Mal Strife asks a good question about address returns. Can you confirm where we should send our "damaged" statues?

I'll also pass this info along to my local comic shop since they still have 2 "damaged" copies of Vampirella on their shelves.

THANK YOU!!
yes, this is the correct address. See my comment to Mal to move it forward.
Old 06-24-2016, 03:30 AM   #208
Nick Dynamite
Producer
Producer

CEO/Publisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper245 View Post
I appreciate the update but why is it up to retailers to contact Dynamite to arrange to have the bad batch sent back? Shouldn't Dynamite be contacting their distributor channels so they can notify retailers about sending the bad batch back for replacements? Furthermore the customer shouldn't even be involved in this process by having to make sure the retailer they are buying from doesn't still have the bad batch. That's Dynamite's responsibility imo. They should have issued a recall through their distributors as soon as they were aware the entire first batch of statues were unacceptable. There is no logical reason in my mind that any of the bad statues should still be with retailers at this stage.
Viper - we have done so. We are contacting retailers. Keep in mind that we don't have the full list of retailers since many purchased from sub-distributors. Not all of this information is available to us. It's why we're posting here and the other statue forum to get the word out. We're asking fans to let retailers know because if word is not getting to them, we can't replace the statues. The goal is to replace the statues as quickly as humanly possible. If we can't reach the retailers because we don't know them all, and it may not be worth some peoples while to do this, it doesn't help the fans. We're trying to fix this and give the fans statues that they deserve. Does this make more sense to you?

Nick
Old 06-24-2016, 03:30 AM   #209
Nick Dynamite
Producer
Producer

CEO/Publisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Did they say when the replacements will be sent out?

I already sent mine back to BBTS and got a refund. But for those that send theirs back to Dynamite, will they get a replacement right away?
Replacements are in hand and ready to go!
Old 06-24-2016, 04:15 AM   #210
Flatlynr
Doh!

What do you have to send in to get a replacement?
Flatlynr is offline   Reply With Quote