Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 11-21-2006, 04:14 PM   #41
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Not if she holds him as flat as a surfboard and pummels him head first into brick walls, Fight over Bulls. Spidey doesn’t get close!

and that is Jean not even playing with his mind! just cracking his skull
If Wolverine can kill her Spidey would surely kick her ass as he can kick Wolverines ass without trying. lol.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 04:16 PM   #42
Justin
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
If Wolverine can kill her Spidey would surely kick her ass as he can kick Wolverines ass without trying. lol.
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 05:08 PM   #43
Colossus
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
Spidey is like Batman he would find away to defeat her. All he needs is Magnetos helmet.
Why so she could telekentically crush it on his head till it looked like a can of campbells soup?!?! I think you may be thinking of the prof. and magnetos helmet didnt save his azz when he yanked wolvie adamantium out and prof x mind wiped his azz. Spiderman is a regional hero with local powers, he has been a staple of marvel for over 40 years but really when you compare how they give other hero's powers spiderman is fairly weak. Here is how I would rank spiderman against those x-men

spiderman vs wolverine --- Spiderman better run and never look back, yes he is faster, stronger, but wolverine is unbreakable and with mutant healing spiderman could never really harm him in regular combat.

Spiderman vs Colossus --- Spiderman is much much faster but once again what is really gonna do to colossus, colossus is many times stronger and body is equililant to titanium.

Spiderman vs Nightcrawler --- *bamf* grab your head *bamf* your dead

Spiderman vs Jean Grey --- Hold on I cant stop laughing at this match up.

Spiderman vs Storm --- If he caught her by suprise I would definately give it to him. And all in all I would give spidey a 80/20 odds of winning this one without taking a lightning bolt up the arse.

Spiderman vs Cyclops --- This I would once again give an 80/20 to spidey just because he is so fast but if Scott connected with a full power optic blast spidey is toast.

Spidey vs Rogue --- Rogue would eventually wipe him out it would take a while cause she would miss a lot but eventually would connect and then while stunned drain his azz. She is probably more invulnerable than colossus so I really don't see spidey physically hurting her.

Spidey vs Prof X --- With the prof's spacial awareness I dont think spidey could run up on him and once prof x targeted him as a threat it would be "Hello, I am Peter, Professor X.'s errand b!tch boy how can I help you today?"

and What IF

Cosmic power Spidey vs Dark Pheonix --- Bam ya dead spiderman I destroy f'n planets for fun.

Yes he is fairly strong, he is really fast, and agile, he is tougher than most, and smarter than most in the lab, and with spider sense makes him hard to kill. Looking at the power levels and if they were used to the limit of what the comic people have put on them I would say a majority of the x-men would smoke his arse. Just like that squirrel girl beating down thanos they can draw up any old bs they want but just given the information of what they can do spidey is a exceptional powered melee fighter. He would make an excellent thief or assassin but he is no tank and cannot handle things on a global or cosmic level.
Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 05:57 PM   #44
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
spiderman vs wolverine --- Spiderman better run and never look back, yes he is faster, stronger, but wolverine is unbreakable and with mutant healing spiderman could never really harm him in regular combat.
i dunno, i can see spidey taking this one. Web wolvie up for a bit so he can't move then proceed to shoot a few gallons of web fluid down his mouth, healing factor or not i'd think a full system shut down and chocking would be enough to even kill the canadian
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 06:11 PM   #45
Crom
Loki

Never happen. Aunt May shows up and they all go to church.
Crom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 07:16 PM   #46
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
Why so she could telekentically crush it on his head till it looked like a can of campbells soup?!?! I think you may be thinking of the prof. and magnetos helmet didnt save his azz when he yanked wolvie adamantium out and prof x mind wiped his azz. Spiderman is a regional hero with local powers, he has been a staple of marvel for over 40 years but really when you compare how they give other hero's powers spiderman is fairly weak. Here is how I would rank spiderman against those x-men

Spiderman vs Colossus --- Spiderman is much much faster but once again what is really gonna do to colossus, colossus is many times stronger and body is equililant to titanium.

Spiderman vs Nightcrawler --- *bamf* grab your head *bamf* your dead

Spiderman vs Jean Grey --- Hold on I cant stop laughing at this match up.

Spiderman vs Storm --- If he caught her by suprise I would definately give it to him. And all in all I would give spidey a 80/20 odds of winning this one without taking a lightning bolt up the arse.

Spiderman vs Cyclops --- This I would once again give an 80/20 to spidey just because he is so fast but if Scott connected with a full power optic blast spidey is toast.

Spidey vs Rogue --- Rogue would eventually wipe him out it would take a while cause she would miss a lot but eventually would connect and then while stunned drain his azz. She is probably more invulnerable than colossus so I really don't see spidey physically hurting her.

Spidey vs Prof X --- With the prof's spacial awareness I dont think spidey could run up on him and once prof x targeted him as a threat it would be "Hello, I am Peter, Professor X.'s errand b!tch boy how can I help you today?"

and What IF

Cosmic power Spidey vs Dark Pheonix --- Bam ya dead spiderman I destroy f'n planets for fun.

Yes he is fairly strong, he is really fast, and agile, he is tougher than most, and smarter than most in the lab, and with spider sense makes him hard to kill. Looking at the power levels and if they were used to the limit of what the comic people have put on them I would say a majority of the x-men would smoke his arse. Just like that squirrel girl beating down thanos they can draw up any old bs they want but just given the information of what they can do spidey is a exceptional powered melee fighter. He would make an excellent thief or assassin but he is no tank and cannot handle things on a global or cosmic level.
Spoken like a true x-fan.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 07:28 PM   #47
bat_collector
Galactus

All these matchups are being decided by the big three biases by marvel zombies:

1) Marvel is always better than DC

2) Cap can beat anybody

3) Spidey can also beat anybody

bat_collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 09:19 PM   #48
Justin
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by bat_collector View Post
All these matchups are being decided by the big three biases by marvel zombies:

1) Marvel is always better than DC

2) Cap can beat anybody

3) Spidey can also beat anybody

BC,
Colossus just said how he thinks just about the entire X-Men would wipe the floor with Spidey so I dont think point 3 is valid mate
Old 11-21-2006, 09:48 PM   #49
bat_collector
Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
BC,
Colossus just said how he thinks just about the entire X-Men would wipe the floor with Spidey so I dont think point 3 is valid mate
with few exceptions . . .

is that better?
bat_collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 09:56 PM   #50
Justin
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by bat_collector View Post
with few exceptions . . .

is that better?

excellent mate!